Minecraft!

Sousa

I'm keen on 1GBP monthly... Might cost more on bank fees :P

My girlfriend already complained about me buying 3 PPV this month and minecraft and SVR2011 soon.

Mainly because I never watch it live because I'm at work :P

But I buy her a new computer every other year and all her WoW server cost so I think I'm entitled to a splurge...

+ I'm the one earning :shifty:[/vent]

So yeah count me in... I trust you with the money as much I woulkd anyone else here so yeah.

And I'll probably play by myself because I'm in the southern Hemisphere on the other side of the world :shifty:

But I'll contribute just the same ^_^

Ok kids, i just bought an eight slot server for one month. It´s based in London.

I feel that we are only six or seven interested in playing Online at the moment, but 8 slot is their minimum. There are also paypal fees for me reciving money (it´s like 30p + 2-3% of the sum send) so i would greatly apriciate it if you just send a little more than 1GBP. Maybe make it 1,50 or 2 so all the fees and the extra slots are payed for.

I´ll send the Login Date to everyone who showed interest up untill now as soon as i got it up and runnin.

Had to do something to let you know you were at the right server. :D

The EWBers currently in on our server are

Rocky Feller (payed)

Jonathan Coultsham

Hugar Twriker Eats Spam (payed)

Sousakeem

Meacon

Version Dan

Michael Matzat (payed)

If you are interested in joining just drop me or one of them a Msg. We still got two slots open and there should be an option to increase slots (not that all of us will be online at the same time to often anyway)

Aperently it´s laggy for australia. I am in germany and it´s doing fine. You also cannot seem to die right now, i´ll look into that.

/Edit - You cannot die because online is "creation mode" only as far as i understand. Further minecraft versions will also bring a survival mode to the online game.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

So I started a new game because I died and lost a lot of my stuff in my first game, and lo and behold it's snowing.

So far I've carved out a small cave at the base of a mountain, dug and mined my way to bedrock and back up again, finding a small cavern with a water spring and lots of iron, nicked the water spring and created a flowing waterfall from a massive overhang at the top of the mountain, and built a small stone hut with a skylight at the peak of the mountain.

Why is this game so much fun?

Oh also I found Redstone near the bedrock which was pretty cool.

After I had made a semi-start off in the mountains.

And joined by some Pizzarofan character :unsure:

I built this, and this image was taken from the Spawn spot.

2nbag0l.jpg

There's a couple of items up there for use. i.e wood/stone/coal.

I'm going to bed. and will return to see what havoc has become of our land :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller

That's pretty awesome. I'm probably not going to be much good for the next couple of weeks due to grading and getting caught up in my classes, but mid-November things start to relax for me, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

pizarrofan would be me. I don´t know about pirated stuff, you can always try.

I just started building castle EWB, it took a pritty long time since i still don´t know what i am doing and how i should be doing it to be quicker... feel free to continue my work, needs some corection, lots of stone and maybe some glass bridges to conect the letters or something.

So I usually have my computer set to the tiny distance because my computer can lag every now and again. I was walking around not really noticing anything by any EWBers when I set my distance to far and noticed a castle right in front of me. Nice.