Minecraft!

Sousa

OK, as Hugar knows, I went on an impulse mission.

I swam to the bottom of the lava in his mine and dug down. and eventually across. I came across a cavern with minerals galore.

I dug straight up and found the surface, re-tooled and such and headed back to start gathering.

Currently I have;

5 Diamond

14 Gold

49 Iron

137 Coal

179 redstone dust

With A LOT more left to collect. I have marked a cve system with torches to look like '<' so I know where I want to search next.

If anyone wants to have a look down the too. Climb to the top of the Castle and head towards Hugar's Mine Shaft.

In the distance you should see a Sousa-Like tower protruding out of the Valley below.

There you will find a stairway and ladder system leading to this cavern.

Should be a lot of fun for a mine excavation.

I fell down there, it´s a maze, i thought i was never getting out again to continue molesting ApShamps house. But i did, mahawhaw.

Biomes. They’re not final yet, but this is about how they will be in the Halloween update.

Monster spawning and terrain features can be tied to individual biomes, so some biomes could get special trees, or special mobs, or different grass, to make them all more unique.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Swamp's on the chart, but I didn't see anything that really looked like it. Looks really neat, though.

There will be further work don on it so desserts and tundra are less hill heavy ect.

MOLESTING APSHAM MANOR YOU SAY?!

I have a great view from my sky fortress.

:shifty:

In higly unrelated news, one AUS$ is now 0,98US$.

Might be just an aplha thing.

Also, i am being at my grandmothers 80th birthday this weekend. As far as i understand it the server will get updated automaticly if there even is a new version of the server software. (should all be in the clyent i guess) But if something gets messed up you´ll prolly have to wait for me till sunday or monday night to contact the server company. So don´t panic.

Also, thats two big ass hugar signs.