Minecraft!

Sousa

Just wanted to stop by and say FUCK YOU GUYS for getting me stuck on this. I just looked at the clock and I'd played two hours without realising it.

Also wanted to say holy fuck the music is creepy when you go underground. I'm digging about, finding water and lava springs and iron ore, and I hear all these creepy noises, and I'm like "oh fuck run". Even though there's nothing there.

My first night in the first world that I went into where Sousa was helping me - I build a quick shelter and bunked down for the night. I kept getting scared shitless that things were getting in because all I could hear were hisses and grunts and groans - it was eerie.

Then I left shelter at daylight and a spider jumped on and klled me.

• Like 1

I am all up for it if someone is willing to collect the money. I´ed also do it but i don´t know if you guys trust me enough.

If we just take this one for a month. (1GBP per Playerslot/month)

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/order/game-server/minecraft/

If it woks out nicely everyone pays 12GBP and we´ed be set up for a year. The server could be set up in London, mainland EU or the US.

Everyone interested also may sugest a name for the server.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane