Minecraft!

Sousa

Once I finish Fable 3, and grow tired of Smackdown vs. Raw, I will be buying the full version of this and joining in on your little EWBland. I'm going to poop in Sousa's cabin. And hang out naked in Apsham's. :shifty:

Pre-occupied with that ^^

Shall make a return to help you all though, should the creepies get nasty

Might just be one of the laking features in the Multiplayer version, just like health. Will get patched in for shure i think.

Added some more trees to Sky gardens >_> Thinking about creating a gigant square to block out the sun, maybe just over the sea to get on nobodys nevers... but maybe over hugars sign to weaken his phallus. :shifty:

That would require him to have seen a vagina. That's assuming a lot with Hugar.

• Like 1

IndieGames and PC Gamer have Halloween update previews up. Lots of stuff on hellworld, which is now (rather awesomely) called "The Slip." There are manbearpigzombies or something, and GHASTS! Which are fucking mortifying.

14 obsidian to build a portal is kind of steep for me in my regular game just because I've had a rough time finding lava (that means 28 obsidian just to make a portal system to another area, which of course is something I want to do), but definitely well worth it.

And now for something completly different.

http://www.fileplay.net/file/10796/minecraft-73-tnt-animal-cannon-space-program

In other news. I just learned how to restrict entery to our server (since the password never gets asked for and everyone with the IP can enter). Right now the server checks with the minecraft side if your username and password are true (so we are infact not piracy enabled). I could put all of our members on a so called "white list" so only people we put on it can enter.

I´ll not do this now since i am away for parts of the weekend and i would like to be able to react if there are complications, but it is an option to concider since i bet that there are people outthere on the interweb just scanning for servers to grief.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Hmm.

Hell has a block that burns forever. This block is apparently everywhere.

Ghasts shoot fireballs at you.

That's going to be fun to navigate after a while.

Also I wonder what happens if you brought water to Hell. Would it just evaporate when you drop it out?