Clearance Bin Games

I Don't Mind

Games cost lots these days.

Like, lots.

A friend and I make it a goal to hunt down affordable video games that are awesome and make sure everyone knows that awesomeness can be affordable. We've got about sixty youtube videos reviewing clearance bin games we've bought and played, and as of very recently have gotten into the habit of cross-referencing prices for UK and Canada to make sure everyone can find a deal. Our latest video:

Splinter Cell Conviction

Anyone feeling humanitarian and want to suggest a find they're proud of? Even at a yard sale, just brag it up. We don't have a review for it yet, but just today we found Tony Hawk: Ride with the board at BJ's Wholesale, priced for $109, marked down to $16!

Edited by IDM

I picked up Resistance: Fall of Man when I got my PS3 for like $20. Awesome game.

Also managed to nab MW2 for PS3 for $35 used at Gamestop. It isn't quite "bargain bin," but I found it the day the price dropped and I damn sure wasn't going to pay a full $60 for it. I'm glad for that, too, because that campaign wasn't worth $60.

UFC 2010 is also $30 used at Gamestop. Again, not quite bargain bin, but still a good price.

Have you other guys got the big budget preowned PS3 games yet? In Japan the budget line is only 2000 yen or so which in real terms is about a tenner. Brand new. You can get MGS4, Yakuza, Modern Warfare....Loads of stuff. Most games that have been released a couple of years ago in fact.

All you guys need is GOG.com

It's decent, if you don't mind a small selection, games older than dirt, and the fact that the only time I tried to buy something it told me my credit card wasn't valid. Otherwise it's fucking awesome.

I found the Zelda compilation that Nintendo used to pack with Gamecubes on sale for five bucks at Funcoland back in the day. Five bucks for Zelda, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time Master Quest, and Majora's Mask. Hell yes.

All you guys need is GOG.com

It's decent, if you don't mind a small selection, games older than dirt, and the fact that the only time I tried to buy something it told me my credit card wasn't valid. Otherwise it's fucking awesome.

There's around 250 games on GOG, and they're in the middle of releasing some pretty major titles at the moment - not to mention that the fact that the games are a bit older is kind of implied by the title. :P

Just recently found a sega genesis and a n64 in my uncles basement, both systems work great. Found mortal kombat, shining force 2 and the first ecco the dolphin game all together for about $8.

Also got super Mario 64, Mario kart, and goldeneye for $15. Totally worth it.

Games cost lots these days.

Like, lots.

A friend and I make it a goal to hunt down affordable video games that are awesome and make sure everyone knows that awesomeness can be affordable. We've got about sixty youtube videos reviewing clearance bin games we've bought and played, and as of very recently have gotten into the habit of cross-referencing prices for UK and Canada to make sure everyone can find a deal. Our latest video:

Splinter Cell Conviction

Anyone feeling humanitarian and want to suggest a find they're proud of? Even at a yard sale, just brag it up. We don't have a review for it yet, but just today we found Tony Hawk: Ride with the board at BJ's Wholesale, priced for $109, marked down to $16!

http://www.find-games.co.uk/17623-Tom-Clancys-Splinter-Cell-Conviction.htm

£9.99 @ Gameplay :)

• Like 1

Mirror's Edge can be picked up for about £4 these days. It's a short, flawed game, but a wonderful concept, and it's more than worth the price.

Yea, I got my Mirror's Edge for 2.99 brand new. Still yet to play it though. Maybe before the end of the year, depends if I need the gamerscore.

Have to echo the Mirror's Edge love.

and it was definitely an experience.

Probably the best game we've gotten for peanuts was

on the 360 for $10. Great voice acting, tons of side-missions, stat-building, and unlockables.