2011 Summer Transfer Window Thread

Starvinho

• Admin

He apparently rejected EPL interest.

Scott Parker has handed in a transfer request:

"The manager and board have tried to convince me to stay but I need to be playing in the Premier League, especially now that I am involved with England. I hope the fans understand."

Joe Cole rejected a loan move to Lille and is now in talks with QPR.

Swansea sign goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel on two-year deal.

Diego Lugano has joijned PSG.

10 million for Crouch? :lol: hahahah, oh God. Still think he would've fitted in quite nicely at Stoke with the long throws and all, but wow, 10 mil in unbelievable.

Surely if that goes through Harry can buy an actual striker, alongside Adabeyor, Spurs might actually have some front men that can score goals.

10 million for Crouch? :lol: hahahah, oh God. Still think he would've fitted in quite nicely at Stoke with the long throws and all, but wow, 10 mil in unbelievable.

Surely if that goes through Harry can buy an actual striker, alongside Adabeyor, Spurs might actually have some front men that can score goals.

I dunno, on paper Adebayor, van der Vaart, Defoe and Pavlyuchenko should be good enough, you'd think. Especially if you've got Bale, Modric (or Kranjcar) and Lennon behind them.

• Admin

Yossi on Twitter:

I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned

Reports in Spain suggest Granada are in talks over the loan signing of Marouane Chamakh from Arsenal. Also linked with old club Bordeaux.

Yossi on Twitter:

I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned

Reports in Spain suggest Granada are in talks over the loan signing of Marouane Chamakh from Arsenal. Also linked with old club Bordeaux.

Oh come on, surely not... Especially if Bendtner is going too. How can Arsenal think getting rid of players, even average ones, is beneficial at this point?

There is the slight problem that Crouch is useless in the air. Sure, he's tall, but he's so lightweight and weak that he can barely header the ball 6 yards and he's shorter when he jumps than when he stands up straight.