Games that should be given the HD treatment.

TKz

I would love to see a new top-down GTA.

You know GTA Chinatown Wars? It´s on PSP, NDS, iPhone and iPad. I know it´s a bit older, but a lot of people never took notice of it, but it is indeed a very good game and should be very cheap by now.

I have had a quick go on the PSP version, but I don't really play handhelds all that much. It is pretty good from what I played of it. What I'd like to see is more of a full-scale home-console version.

I'd go with Bushido Blade 2, Streets of Rage (probably 2, but the whole series is great), Rescue: The Embassy Mission, P.O.W. (the old NES and arcade beat em' up), and definitely agree with Metal Gear Solid.

Part of me wants to say Smackdown 2, but it would seem trivial. I'd say yes to update graphics and such, but would I want the gameplay the same? Probably not, but not sure I'd want it to play the way the most recent Smackdown played. I think it's just nostalgia for how much I enjoyed that game.

It was originally supposed to be an XBLA remake, but there were rights and licensing issues. Something like Rare had the rights to the game, but Nintendo had the Goldeneye/Bond license.

Also, how on earth did I forget Timesplitters? Would be perfect for XBLA. I'm still quietly hoping for a TimeSplitters 4, mind.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.

Yes please, that would be absolutely lovely. That game was fucking tremendous and got nowhere near the amount of attention it deserved.

I blame that on the release being timed too close to Metroid Prime. The only reason i knew it even came out is because I read about it way back when it was supposed to be an N64 game.

An updated LAPD Future Cop, but keeping the same style of gameplay. One of my favourite PS1 games that was really underrated. It'd look awesome in HD.

Hell yes!

Also - Chrono Trigger, Secret Of Mana, Medievil, Dungeon Keeper.