The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin

Frank de Boer turns down the chancxe to talk to Liverpool.

Well obviously he wants a better job rather than just the 6th most glamourous job in England. :shifty:

Must be holding out for a job in the MLS. Working with top-level talent such as legendary offence-man Kris Boyd doesn't come around every day.

• Like 3

Frank de Boer turns down the chancxe to talk to Liverpool.

Well obviously he wants a better job rather than just the 6th most glamourous job in England. :shifty:

Must be holding out for a job in the MLS. Working with top-level talent such as legendary offence-man Kris Boyd doesn't come around every day.

Who does he want to work with?

Well he's just won the Dutch league and will be in the champions league group stages, I hate him, and I hate Ajax, but I can't blame him.

According to ESPN soccernet, Fabio Capello is to hold talks with the Liverpool owners.

I like it very much.

Harry Redknapp has emerged as a shock target to become Liverpool's new manager, according to the London Evening Standard, who report that the Merseyside club are considering making a move for the 65-year-old to replace Kenny Dalglish.

Yes!