2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Possible opponents for Arsenal and Chelsea:

Napoli

CSKA Moscow

Basel

Lyon

Bayer Leverkusen/Marseille (delete as appropriate)

Zenit St Petersburg

AC Milan

I'd take any of them really. But I think Zenit would be most interesting.

YES! Easy group for us :)

I'm happy with Benfica, one of the 'easier' teams out of Pot 2.

Let's see in a few weeks.

What a surprise Man.Utd get a relatively easy group in the Champions League.....

Yes, since the two best qualify they have a good chance.

rolleyes.gif

I meant easy in the sense of location and Benfica being the lesser of the other evils in Pot 2. Shakthar would have been the best draw for us but Benfica was a close second, this way we avoided Italian (hostile crowds), Spanish (high quality teams) , French (bad record) and Russian (long and cold away days) teams.

But I still think we'll beat Benfica easy though. ;)

It wouldn't surprise me, but to be honest, after we beat you in 2005 and put you out of the Champions League, with an awful team and coach on our side, I can believe in everything.

Hate to say, I told you so... Oh fuck it, I love to say I told you so. biggrin.gif

• Like 8

YES! Easy group for us :)

What a surprise Man.Utd get a relatively easy group in the Champions League.....

Yes, since the two best qualify they have a good chance.

rolleyes.gif

I meant easy in the sense of location and Benfica being the lesser of the other evils in Pot 2. Shakthar would have been the best draw for us but Benfica was a close second, this way we avoided Italian (hostile crowds), Spanish (high quality teams) , French (bad record) and Russian (long and cold away days) teams.

But I still think we'll beat Benfica easy though. ;)

It wouldn't surprise me, but to be honest, after we beat you in 2005 and put you out of the Champions League, with an awful team and coach on our side, I can believe in everything.

Hate to say, I told you so... Oh fuck it, I love to say I told you so. biggrin.gif

Bastard.

I wish I was out in town tonight right about now. Liverpool will be buzzing.

Enjoy Channel 5. It's really fun <_<:lol:

You know it's bad when supporters of a team that cant even make it into Europe are taking the piss out of us :(

Gutted, but only got ourselves to blame. We should of been topping this group yet threw away leads time and time again earlier in the campaign and it's come back to haunt us. Hopefully this is a wake up call and also some top experience for some of the younger guys like Jones and Smalling for the future.

I wish I was out in town tonight right about now. Liverpool will be buzzing.

Enjoy Channel 5. It's really fun <_<:lol:

You know it's bad when supporters of a team that cant even make it into Europe are taking the piss out of us :(

Bad times. Look at it like this, you may be able to get one closer to us in Uefa Cup/Europa League wins now I'm sure that will motivate Fergie quite abit. :pervert: