2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

When I was at the game last week at Anfield that seemed to be the main jibe at the away fans. That and some song about Chelsea having no history, and Liverpool having loads.

Can't say its one I joined in with, since the past matters not a jot when you're 8th in the league and they're in the Champions League Final and have just beaten you to win the F.A. Cup.

That said, VIVA BAYERN :w00t:

540245_467588476591182_141973839152649_2007448_370668884_n.jpg*

*Disclaimer: This is not me, though it is a representation of how I will feel this evening. I just lifted this from Facebook, where I also lifted this awesome quote: "go go body we will rock u and r.i.p chesla".

Well said sir!

Why are Chelsea a plastic club?

They're no more 'plastic' than any other club really, but that reputation did lead to one of my favourite banners. It was during one of the CL knockout games and Chelsea were giving out plastic flags to their fans.

Plastic Fans - Check

Plastic Flags - Check

Plastic Head - Cech

I like both teams.

I hate the term plastic club though. It's been a decade since Chelsea got rich owners. They had already been doing pretty well prior to that.

Are Chelsea even that bad for "plastic fans"? I think I only know 3 non-London-based Chelsea fans, one of them supports them because their dad does (he grew up down there), the other 2 are women that think Frank Lampard is fit and don't overly care about football anyway. On the other hand, I know tonnes of Liverpool fans that have never been near Liverpool.

And I still can't decide who I hate less, I think I'm going with Bayern on the basis that Spurs > Chelsea.

• Admin
Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Tymoschuk, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Gomez.

Subs: Butt, Van Buyten, Petersen, Olic, Rafinha, Usami, Pranjic.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Kalou, Mikel, Lampard, Bertrand, Mata, Drogba.

Subs: Turnbull, Essien, Romeu, Torres, Malouda, Ferreira, Sturridge.

Referee: Pedro Proenca (Portugal)