Cricket!

nabeel

Brilliant finish from England, we've been so much better the whole series so I thought we deserved the whitewash. Gutted Tendulkar didn't get his 100 though but he's still a legend.

No interest in the sport at all but can somebody explain to me how that traitorous prick Eoin Morgan is allowed to play for England. He's not anyway even slightly English yet today captained an international side against his own nation, his own nation's biggest historical rivals too.

He makes me sick how some pundits are saying we should be proud that he captained England.

Play for Ireland who aren't a full member of the ICC or play for England who are a full member, which means a full schedule of international cricket, including Test matches. Hmmmmm I know which one I'd pick. You should be happy for the lad, he's fulfilling his dreams at the highest level of the game, something in all honesty he couldn't do with Ireland.

• 2 weeks later...