Cricket!

nabeel

They shouldn't have made more than 170ish from the position they were in. Still 140 behind with 10 wickets in hand at day 1 stumps is not bad going. Have to fancy us to go 3-0 here as long as there's no significant amount of rain.

Should be looking for a 500+ score and a declaration at the end of tomorrow, I see no reason why we won't bowl them out again for under 250 if that happens. It's all looking good for 3-0 and #1 in the world!

Should be looking for a 500+ score and a declaration at the end of tomorrow, I see no reason why we won't bowl them out again for under 250 if that happens. It's all looking good for 3-0 and #1 in the world!

Agreed completely. Bat all day tomorrow, take a 300-ish lead, declare. Knock them over Friday/Saturday morning and then pick up the last few runs if necessary. I can't believe how distinctly average this India team is. >_<

England 172-0 just after lunch. Cruising really but until we pass the 350 mark then India are still in with a shot. Hate say it but India were looking comfortable at about this stage in the second test, having let England off the hook in the first innings.

England can feel free to cruise to 500+ just to prove me wrong though

456-3 at the end of play, Cook 182 n/o and Morgan 44 n/o. There's talk about batting on all tomorrow as well or until we're bowled out, setting India a massive total and then taking the final two days to bowl them out.