Cricket!

nabeel

This is going to be an absolutely huge series. Flat our battle for the #1 spot with the most in-form unit, England, up against an Indian side filled with legends of the game.

I think the loss of Virender Sehwag will prove to be huge for India. Mukund wasn't overly impressive on the bowler-friendly WI pitches, and English greentops are sure to expose any technical flaw he has. Similarly, Suresh Raina, who has looked pretty good thus far in his career, will have to overcome conditions completely alien to what he is used to.

So far though, this is reading like a Hollywood script Tendulkar's on 99 international centuries, its the 100th test between the two sides, its the 2000th test overall and its at the home of cricket - Lord's. Would love to see him get the century (or fall LBW to Graeme Swann on 99, when UDRS would have overturned it).

I'm thinking 2-1 England or 2-all. Depends on the weather. Would love to see England become #1.

Oh yeah, and Stuart Broad is shit.

Yeah, I'd say 2-1 England overall.

Tendulkar doesn't score well at Lords, so hopefully he won't get his 100th hundred just yet.

I'll be watching as much as I can. The good thing about it starting today means it will finish on Sunday/Monday, my days off - should be able to catch a fair bit.

This is the series i've been waiting for. I'm hoping it's not going to end up as a run fest as both bowling attacks struggle to take 20 wickets, which is a possibility. As much as i'm hoping it doesn't happen, I think it would be brilliant for The Little Master to hit his 100th ton at the home of cricket.

This is the series i've been waiting for. I'm hoping it's not going to end up as a run fest as both bowling attacks struggle to take 20 wickets, which is a possibility. As much as i'm hoping it doesn't happen, I think it would be brilliant for The Little Master to hit his 100th ton at the home of cricket.

Swann, Tremmers and Jimmy are the strongest bowling attack in the world (apart from maybe South Africa). Third seamer is the only real problem, and even then they have stacks of depth. Bresnan, Woakes, Shazad, Finn.

Broad's still shit though.

Swann, Tremmers and Jimmy are the strongest bowling attack in the world (apart from maybe South Africa). Third seamer is the only real problem, and even then they have stacks of depth. Bresnan, Woakes, Shazad, Finn.

Broad's still shit though.

Yeah, to be fair, I was thinking more along the lines of their fantastic batting lineup, but if a group of bowlers could get them all out twice, it would be ours I guess.

Broad's probably in our top 3-4 players, he's just hugely out of form. >_< I hope he doesn't play today and goes and gets some game time at Notts. It seems to be written for Sachin to get his 100th century at Lords and I hope he does - as long as we still win :P

Think we'll lose the series to be honest, 2-1 maybe even 2-0 to India.

Oh and I thought the use of technology was the home side's choice, it seems retarded that the technology is available and we can't use it because boohoo India don't like it... What they don't like the correct outcomes deciding the match?