Cricket!

nabeel

That chaos that is Pakistan cricket is at it again. Dismissing Australia for 88 in the first innings here in the 2nd match is a hell of a start. Haven't won a test match against Australia in 15 years and that streak needs to stop now. Did I mention that this is the 3rd Pakistani captain in 3 test matches in 2010. Yikes!

• 2 weeks later...

After England won the first test by 352 runs, they now have Pakistan 37/6 at lunch on day one of the second test. The only problem caused in the first test was Petersen and Cook not batting very well but if the bowlers keep this up then it doesn't matter!

When I saw the topic title, I was really surprised that someone other than sahyder made it.

Then I read the posts and that Pakistani score and realized why :lol:

I started a Pakistan vs Australia/England thread last month. I've been on vacation in Canada the last 10 days so haven't seen the matches.

I have no problem with Pakistan losing as long as they are playing the kids like they are here. I do have a problem with losing if they bring the 2 clowns (Kamran and Yousuf) back for the 3rd Test.

• 2 weeks later...

Great 3 days of play so far by Pakistan. I'm not like most Pakistani fans so Yousuf's return did nothing for me. I loved the addition of Hameed though. It's a shame his career has been thrown away by the PCB (they are doing the same thing to Fawad Alam right now). Good to see Wahab Riaz finally get a shot too. Much rather have him and other fresh faces over Rana Naved.

• 4 months later...

England beat Australia in the first Twenty-20 game by 1 wicket. Australia batted first and scored 157-4. England batted second and scored 158-9, scoring the winning run on the last ball of the game!

Good times :)

• Like 1

At one point when Morgan was in I thought we were gonna walk it easy, but then they got a few quick wickets that made it a hell of a finish. Gotta love Twenty-20 though, never disappoints!

Plus I think thats eight Twenty-20 wins in a row for England now, which I believe is a record.

Australia beat England by 4 runs in the second Twenty-20 at Melbourne. Australia batted first for 147-7 and England replied with 143-6, needing 6 off the last ball to win. Well played Australia, good bowling and fielding today, deserved to win.

The first ODI is on the 16th in Melbourne.