Cricket!

nabeel

I stopped watching after How got out, I was thinking it was going to be a draw, What happened?

Sidebottom picked up five wickets including a hat trick and we got them out needing 300 to win. NZ Collapsed from 99-1 to 160-7 or something.

But then England collapsed and are now 74-8, Bell & Harmison at the crease.

Edit: Make that 77-9.

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan

I suppose he has made us a harder side to beat in the one-dayers. Whilst Duncan was focused on the tests, things have begun to swing in favour of ODIs for us. Not sure if this is good or bad though.

Fletcher didn't want to play any half-decent players in the ODI's which let us down.

We need to have an equal team for both imo, none of this different wicket keepers or bowling lineup stuff.

Guest Deathp

Thats a shame as i was a big fan of his swing Bowling.

Australia really neads to change up its batting line up for one day cricket. Bring in David hussey into our one day team and drop Andrew Symonds. Hussey is a better batter and off spin Bowler

Thats a shame as i was a big fan of his swing Bowling.

Australia really neads to change up its batting line up for one day cricket. Bring in David hussey into our one day team and drop Andrew Symonds. Hussey is a better batter and off spin Bowler

The thing with Ponting is when everybody starts calling for his head, he'll proceed to play awesome and show some inspired captaincy.

Especially with Gilchrist gone, you need Ponting more than ever imo.

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan

True, but he really, really needs to stand up wherever it is we're touring next. His batting was abject at times during the ODI tri-series and Test series against India. Relieving him of the captaincy at least might allow him to focus on improving his batting form.

England have dropped Steve Harmison and Matthew Hoggard for the second Test against New Zealand in Wellington starting on Wednesday (2130 GMT).

Interesting.

I don't think dropping Hoggy will work, but Harmison is a gonner now.