Cricket!

nabeel

News down here is saying that Woolmer's death is being treated as suspicious, as his soon to be released book was said to reveal all about Pakistan match fixing.

I pretty sure the 'manual strangulation' bit would mean 'manual strangulation', yes.

I'm happy for the Irish to go through to the Super 8, its one team England should be able to beat if we get there, the same with Bangladesh. Good old Niall O'Brien though, shame Kent released him really, I thought he could give Jones a good run for his money.

Macullums knock was a thing of beauty today, as was Davidsons. The short boundries mean the scores are really racking up, so it should be an exciting super 8.

News down here is saying that Woolmer's death is being treated as suspicious, as his soon to be released book was said to reveal all about Pakistan match fixing.

Funny, I heard the book had nothing to do with Match fixing

Apparantly if the World Cup had been called off then all bets would have been voided. This would suggest a betting syndicate trying to get a double whammy of revenge for the Pakistan thrashing and desperately trying to get millions of pounds back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

So England are about to lose the first test against New Zealand which sucks, because after last night I thought we could win it, Sidebottom was bowling well and the fielders where catching amazingly.

Ah well, my prediction is a series draw at 1-1.

Edit: Down to 68-8, horrible stuff :(

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan