Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I don't get Steam, i've looked on SI website and it talks about putting steam in offline mode etc etc, but I can't see a settings tab on steam anywhere?? I'm running on Mac, but it has nowhere with any kind of settings. Am I being thick?

Under the "Steam" option in the top-left corner of the Steam client, there should be a "Go Offline" option.

Leicester are brutalising The Championship. Made a few extra signings and sales.

Bought Marco Materazzi in on a free, he's our new captain, and is a heavy defensive asset, despite his age of 38. Seems to be the perfect third for the Mills/Schmeichel partnership in defense. Brought in Peter Whittingham for £2.5m, but he got injured before the season started. His place was guaranteed before injury, but since he's been out three months, others have taken his place, and he's been forced to try and edge his way into the team from the subs bench. Also signed Hendry Thomas, to add to our already strong defensive midfield - forcing a lot of competition and a fair bit of rotation, which doesn't seem to have had too bad an effect, so long as I keep Abe in there somewhere. Also loaned Ben Amos as a back up keeper, with potential to buy, as well as striker Apostolos Vellios - neither have started yet in the league, but Amos got a brief cup match, and kept a clean sheet.

Sold off Gallagher for £2m. Sad to see him go, but I needed to balance books a little, and he's simply worth more in money than he is in the squad. Also sold off Steve Howard since he's getting on, we have plenty of strikers, and his contract ended at the year's end. Tom Kennedy got sold for £150k, good money for a useless player. Sold Chris Weale for £300k after he became concerned about his place in the team with Amos' arrival. I'm going to spend the year scouting keepers to decide who could be a potential challenger or future challenger to Schmeichel's place - Middlesborough's Jason Steele was the forerunner, until we annihilated him with 3 goals in the league. Also sent George Taft out on loan, though I'm hoping he leaves permanently, useless player with no potential.

You're not going to believe who offered me a job to start of my Pentagon challenge.

Will someone make me some marmalade sandwiches and tell me the Brazilian Portugese for 'Hello King'...

• Like 3