Euro 2012

Lineker

Could push the envelope and instead of the sweepstakes run the exciting predictions comp me and my mates have been doing since France 98. I can upload the form somehow, but basically you predict scores for all the group games, 5 points for a correct score, 3 for the right result. Then pick 4 semifinalists, the winner, and a top scorer for bonus points.

I'm happy to run it since I've already got a spreadsheet built, just for fun as I'm poor.

This is my reason also.

And I don't trust Marcos. Clearly been biding his time for such an occasion and then BAM he steals all our moneys and identities.

I probably wouldn't put any money into sweepstakes but a fantasy league or prediction league I would be up for, either for money or not. Board related prize I couldn't give a shit about :shifty:

Edited by Pesci

I think a prediction thing would be pretty fun and probably allow everyone a chance to win rather than someone getting a really crap team that has no chance of winning.

Yep I agree, I prefer actual score predictions etc than picking fantasy teams. Someone set it up :pervert:

2 points for correctly picking the winning side. Bonus point for correct goal difference (i.e. picking 1-0 but it ends 2-1).

3 points for correctly picking a draw.

5 points for correctly picking the score.

Sound good?

Edit: Would be up to RW/kliq if there was some sort of reward though, or we could just do it for fun.

Whichever. I've got my own setup, or we can use that ugly website...

Actually I don't like that at all, you predict in stages so you can base on form, injuries etc.

Edited by Colly

In the mean time, Sky Sports Fantasy League, EWB League Pin = 8013315. You can make unlimited changes to your team before the tournament starts, hence my inclusion of Llorente.

There was a problem with processing your form:

* Invalid League name passed for league (8013315)

Need the League name to enter.