Euro 2012

Lineker

I think, unless Spain walk it, a less fancied nation could win this tournament. Just a feeling I have.

So, Spain, or a less fancied nation than Spain? :shifty:

Even though I had a massive £1.60 on the Holland HT/FT, Denmark scoring first is the best thing possible for the spectacle, as there was a slow start with the Dutch attacking as if they were still at training.

Let's hope the Danes can keep them out a bit longer, then Robben and RVP break their hearts late on!

Also, RVP could become today's Kerzhakov.

Everytime I see his name it make me angry.

*sends hug emote, whatever that shortcut is*

It'll be interesting if Denmark can nick a point from this. Portugal's best chance will come if Holland drop something here, I think.

I think, unless Spain walk it, a less fancied nation could win this tournament. Just a feeling I have.

Even though I had a massive £1.60 on the Holland HT/FT, Denmark scoring first is the best thing possible for the spectacle, as there was a slow start with the Dutch attacking as if they were still at training.

Let's hope the Danes can keep them out a bit longer, then Robben and RVP break their hearts late on!

I'm thinking Spain or someone like Ireland or Denmark or Poland for example.

Didi Hamman is doing punditry for RTE!

Good god Holland was terrible on offense.

They where way too lazy in the build up giving the Danes plenty time to set their defense and also they settled for waaaaaaaaaay too much long shots.

I think I have only seen 2-3 shots from inside the box from the Dutch, way too inefficient on offense and the Danes gave them a run for their money with a very nice Krohn-Deli goal.

I do hope Holland at least show some spirit in the next half.

I'm thinking Spain or someone like Ireland or Denmark or Poland for example.

Didi Hamman is doing punditry for RTE!

I know, I was being a dick. :shifty:

It's a BBC punditry type thing to say, but the only way Ireland have a chance is with a win tomorrow, but I'm not convinced that'll happen, to be honest.