Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

*GASPS FOR AIR*

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You.. can't be Serious, can you?

As serious as a parody.

I see what you did there.

And I like it.

A lot more than I like sockpuppets,

Lamb Chops can burn in hell.

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

Is this a joke?

The first part was a joke but you'd be hard pressed to find a better wresting game on the iPhone. One doesn't exist.

The only two things to drink in my fridge is expired milk and a generic brand 2-liter of cola. Just because the cola might be better than the milk, doesn't mean I'd pay $10 to drink it.

• Like 1

But we caught you rating your own game

It wasn't me

Why would you even use your own name?

It wasn't me

You even gave it the top score

It wasn't me

It's right there on the App Store

It wasn't me

• Like 38

The first part was a joke but you'd be hard pressed to find a better wresting game on the iPhone. One doesn't exist.

All puns about your name aside, but are you fucking serious? :unsure:

Is there really a huge selection of wrestling games on the iPhone in the first place? I mean, being the best pile of shit doesnt exactly mean much when you're still a pile of shit.

Not saying you or your game are piles of shit, just making a point. Plus I love fecal talk.

Really, though, this topic was at one point not horrible, right? I love where it has ended up, but Ive become even less inclined to buy the game, and I had no plans in the first place.

EDIT: or you can be like CONGA and make a point without mentioning poo :angry:

Edited by Vitamin E

Is this a joke?

WWE Angry Birds and WWE Angry Birds II: Bird Harder

Is this a joke?

The only two things to drink in my fridge is expired milk and a generic brand 2-liter of cola. Just because the cola might be better than the milk, doesn't mean I'd pay $10 to drink it.

Nor would I. That would be a poor investment. However, Wrestling Manager is a good game and you appear to be a wrestling management game fan otherwise what the hell are you doing here? So, a game that you will probably like - that as other people in this thread have said is quite deep and so will last a while - for a measly $9.99.

Hey buy or don't buy it. I'd love for you to enjoy it, it was made for wrestling fans like you but I'm not going to beg for your business.

Is this a joke?

Nor would I. That would be a poor investment. However, Wrestling Manager is a good game and you appear to be a wrestling management game fan otherwise what the hell are you doing here? So, a game that you will probably like - that as other people in this thread have said is quite deep and so will last a while - for a measly $9.99.

Hey buy or don't buy it. I'd love for you to enjoy it, it was made for wrestling fans like you but I'm not going to beg for your business.

Compare activity in every section of the board versus the ewr/tew section.

The Life of Dan

Best diary on EWB for sure!!!! *****

by King Ellis

It's so damn addictive once you start reading. It's quite like The Real World: Strong Style but instead of wrestlers it's this nerd, his Canadian room mate and their evil adopted son.

Totally worth it! I'm hooked!

Just because you say it is a good game, as a person who helped create the game, doesnt fix the problems or skepticism brought up.

Edited by Vitamin E

You've spent the last twenty pages begging for our business, trying to put yourself over as this undiscovered genius (an exaggeration) and a guy who was a change of location away from joining THQ (a lie). You classify your "early work" as being one of doubtless many people to think WWE should include a create-a-story mode, and then you accused them of ripping you off when you found out they had menus in the final version. You've told us over and over that we should buy the game because it vindicates how shitty everything else has been--when, it seems, every single person who's bought the game so far and played it (that is, who has done more than just laugh at the hilarious parody names) has had at least one crash, and the game is by all accounts a buggy, glitchy mess, one that you're charging people the cost of Ocarina of Time on Wii Virtual Console to play.

You're so carny that it suddenly makes sense that you'd go into the business of making games for the wrestling business.

• Like 4

Why have you not filed suit for all profits on the game which robbed your intellectual property, particularly if you have dated documentation of your development of the ideas?

Because there is no copyrights in ideas . Unless THQ stole his code directly or closely resembled the layouts of his page (copyright) or stole some sort of invention (patent), he has no case. He can send any idea he wants to THQ, they can look at it and they can use those exact same ideas as long as he they don't copy the design, steal the code, or the invention.

• Like 1

Is this a joke?

The exact quote is "it seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into." Key words being IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE. You've so far deflected all constructive criticisms of your game and it's price by coming up with ridiculous facts and numbers that can not be true whatsoever, and are now lying about reviews and compliments towards the game. Just stop.

you appear to be a wrestling management game fan otherwise what the hell are you doing here?

I don't even like wrestling anymore, never mind booking this crap.

As far as I'm concerned, the TEWR forums could be shut down tomorrow and not a single fuck would be given by anyone important.

• Like 2