The 2012 January Transfer Thread

Crybaby Bunting

Freddie Ljungberg has signed for MK Dons?

Oh my god, has he really? The Ljungberg world tour continues! This would be, like, his fifth team in the last two years, right?

Redknapp says Saha almost done with option for next season. #thfc got 'good money' for Pavlyuchenko to Lokomotiv Moscow. Wants 'Ryan Nelsen'

From Henry Winter's twitter. Guess Saha will be playing third fiddle to Ade & Defoe. Not sure on the deal, but a decent squad player, I guess.

Ryan Nelsen? The 34 year old injury prone moves like an iceberg Ryan Nelsen?

Zamora to QPR, Saha to Spurs are both confirmed. As is Andrews from Blackburn to West Brom and Pizarro to Man City.

I'm a bit annoyed to see Scunthorpe of League One signing Jon Parkin. Definitely a player we could've afforded to bring back here if Saunders didn't have his head firmly planted up Willie McKay's arse, with McKay's eyes only concentrated on the bloody French league.

I saw Veseli play for City in the US tour. He's shit. Honestly don't see why United have signed him. The kid is getting a lot of aggro on Twitter too, bunch of our youth players telling him to have some respect after tweeting about being with the "biggest club in the country", and how he "wants to make it 20". To be fair to him, he then put out the forced thank you's to City in an attempt to save face.

What a plonker.