EWB TV Club General Discussion Thread

Berober

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many shows do you think we should watch over one 'session'?

• 6+

I'm always down for Firefly, I suggest we include Serenity in that too!

I also suggest the US Shameless. It's 40 minutes, good drama/comedy, 1 season long so far and a lot of people missed it and the second series starts in about a month, so if people enjoy it they'll have a new show to continue watching. :)

Also Emmy Rossum boobies.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah I think one episode a day is pretty much impossible. I was assuming one episode per week (for each show). And obviously a lot of people would only do some of the shows.

I recommend Party Down as the comedy. I don't think a lot of people saw it so it may not be re-watch, technically. The show was very witty and the characters easy to relate to, I remember laughing out loud from every episode. There was only something like 20 episodes so you could move on to something new before too long. I've never heard of someone watching the show and not enjoying it immensely. Just a thought.

I recommend Party Down as the comedy. I don't think a lot of people saw it so it may not be re-watch, technically. The show was very witty and the characters easy to relate to, I remember laughing out loud from every episode. There was only something like 20 episodes so you could move on to something new before too long. I've never heard of someone watching the show and not enjoying it immensely. Just a thought.

This guy! I thought it was very very average. It's not a bad show, I just never really enjoyed it all that much, though I watched it all. I think it gets a little too much hype, it's fine. Just not amazing. I certainly wasn't heartbroken when it was cancelled. The cast was awesome though. Adam Scott! Lizzy Caplan! Martin Starr! Those two guys who were in Veronica Mars that I like but always forget that name of!

I enjoyed Party Down. Also, I agree with watching Shameless. I've been wanting to watch it, but I have no idea where I can watch it, in an "on-demand" fashion. I can dedicate to an hour a day, but I propose we do at least one show that has new episodes coming up in January. It would give people a chance to keep up with the newer episodes as well, without having to do another catch up down the line.