General Gaming Thread

TKz

So Assassins Creed 4 has been announced..based in the Caribbean and subtitled Blag Flag. They've even released the box art

rollins_640-wide.jpg

• Like 3

AC4Cover.jpg

That's the actual cover. I really don't care about this because AC3 was boring as hell. The only upside is if they're using this as a chance to make the game way more about the kickass ship gameplay.

Nobody here likes punk music apparently.

• Like 2

So I only had my PS2 to hand for the majority of last week - decided to have my final crack at Digital Devil Saga, having quit on it twice already. Fucking Atlus, Im sat with the guide on my laptop and I still cant beat the boss. Just insane, Im not even damaging it, as it heals itself at the end of every turn and my net damage isnt high enough to scratch it.

Even worse, Ive had DDS 2 for about 6 years and never been able to play it cause I cant beat the original :( . Plus theres an anime attached to it in the cellophane, 6 years and I havent even seen the back cover...

Sticking with Atlus, after ragequitting DDS, I started my first ever game of Persona 4, the most Japanese game Ive ever seen. Although "critical hit to the nads..." is just an alltime great RPG line. Im so far on the fence over the gameplay though, I hate time limits in modern games.

Sticking with Atlus, after ragequitting DDS, I started my first ever game of Persona 4, the most Japanese game Ive ever seen. Although "critical hit to the nads..." is just an alltime great RPG line. Im so far on the fence over the gameplay though, I hate time limits in modern games.

The time limits aren't that bad. I think I came close to being out of time only once.

I actually never had problems with the time limits myself. But that was because I obey Rule #1 of Surviving An Atlus RPG: Prepare for every possibility you can prepare for.

• Like 1

A. THat looks incredible!

B. Edward Kenway? So he's related to Connor and presumably Desmond..interesting