General Gaming Thread

TKz

Can't wait for this. It's crazy that it's taken this long for someone to just make a great story in the Middle Earth setting that isn't just IT'S THE WAR OF THE RING, FUCK UP BAD GUYS! Tolkein pretty much wrote Lord of the Rings as an excuse to tell people about this great world he built, it's about time someone actually used the license for something clever like this.

Can't wait for this. It's crazy that it's taken this long for someone to just make a great story in the Middle Earth setting that isn't just IT'S THE WAR OF THE RING, FUCK UP BAD GUYS! Tolkein pretty much wrote Lord of the Rings as an excuse to tell people about this great world he built, it's about time someone actually used the license for something clever like this.

I've already pre-ordered :D

EA MAKES HISTORY AS BRUCE LEE STEPS INTO THE OCTAGON® FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH EA SPORTS UFC LAUNCHING JUNE 17

“The Father of Mixed Martial Arts” is Playable as an Unlockable Fighter or Fans can Pre-order* Today to Get Instant Day-One Access

Random Broken Age News.

They made enough money by now to finish act 2 with not cutbacks.

Cash wise they had $2,232,465 by backers to make the game (this is after substracting the Kickstarter/Amazon Cut, cash for the documentary and the backer rewards) In Episode 10 They revealed they needed 6 Million for the game, one Million they made with the Brutal Legend PC Version, another with their Humble Bundle)

Todays episode announced On March 29. the game had sold 70947 copys and grossed $1,674,082

So by now they should start making their own investment back and with iOS, Android, PSN, xbox and the full game PC release (+ steam Deals) still coming they hopefully will at least get these two million back. I hope they will 100% break even (wich basically means 4 or even 5 Million in the bank to spend on whatever they plan to do next)

If you have not played this game yet do it. It´s a bit easy but absolutely lovely in every aspect!

I dident even know they had mobile versions yet. I bet all of that will come around once the game is finished (they more or less build their own multiplatform engine so it´s easy to port to everything and the game ). They even tried to hold back the DRM Free release untill the game is don but changed that plan since people were pissed.

Anyone else have a nagging feeling that Watch_Dogs is going to be a horrible let down and the biggest disappointment of the year?

The way it's been delayed and every snippet of news about the game since has me thinking that there's been a drastic rewrite of Bioshock: Infinite proportions.

Still going to be an excellent game - I mean, it's going to be the same as anyone else. Once you do all the crazy stuff it's just going to become common place and you'll stop getting the 'wow' factor, but the only thing that I've ever seen reported since the delay was some dongs whining about a "graphical downgrade" that didn't look as bad as they made it out to be - not to mention ripping on a BETA version of something is sketchy at best.

And the delays don't worry me for two seconds. A game that is released buggy/rushed is bad forever, while a game that is delayed at least has the chance to be good.

• Like 1

It's a Ubisoft game, if the last like 4 years of Assassins Creed are anything to go by, it'll be fairly boring. >_>

I'd expect it'll be just as good as every other third person sandbox game to come out in the last five years.

• Like 1