General Gaming Thread

TKz

A little while ago... I think on here, I saw a link to a browser-based football game where you had to point an arrow to direct your kicks and try and time your click on a bouncing ball for height and curve. You earned money, negotiated contracts and there were concentration mini-games to try and improve relations with the fans/teammates/manager/girlfriend.

Does anyone know what i'm talking about, and what's it called/what's the link?

New Star Soccer?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/siread/new-star-soccer

If so, I spent fucking ages on that, which I probably shouldn't have.

:wub:

Fuck New Star Soccer, I eventually made my way to Arsenal where I did OK but they repeatedly tried to sell me to Conference teams.

Anyone played the Ghost Recon games before? I'm not really enjoying Max Payne as I'm looking more for fun with stealth and what I've seen of the new Recon game makes it look really fucking cool and a lot with stealth and choosing how to proceed. But I seem to remember hearing those games are hard as hell? Has anyone played any of them before? Maybe even the new one?

Anyone played the Ghost Recon games before? I'm not really enjoying Max Payne as I'm looking more for fun with stealth and what I've seen of the new Recon game makes it look really fucking cool and a lot with stealth and choosing how to proceed. But I seem to remember hearing those games are hard as hell? Has anyone played any of them before? Maybe even the new one?

New one isn't out till the 25th :/

Speaking of Street Fighter, does anyone have Super IV or II HDR? I want to fight someone! 360 that is.

... god dammit. Why didn't you say PS3? Cause I would be all over that right now, 30 friends on the PSN, only one has a Street Fighter and it's 3rd Strike, which don't get me wrong, is fucking awesome, but man I grew out of that around the time everybody was going crazy about Evo Moment #37.

Anyone thinking of getting Torchlight 2 on Steam when it comes out this summer? it has multiplayer, which would be a big selling feature for me.

$20, and if you pre-order it now, you get the first for free. Seriously tempting.

Anyone thinking of getting Torchlight 2 on Steam when it comes out this summer? it has multiplayer, which would be a big selling feature for me.

$20, and if you pre-order it now, you get the first for free. Seriously tempting.

I'm really looking forward to it too! Might pre-order depending on how much spare cash I have this month. I'm definitely getting it though!

I'm really looking forward to it too! Might pre-order depending on how much spare cash I have this month. I'm definitely getting it though!

I'll likely pre-order it next pay or the pay after.

.....I just got a WHOLE bunch of new games :/

In the past month or so I've gotten: Persona 3 & 4 (both RPGs, so those will take awhile), Prototype 2 (action game, shouldn't take too long), Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (It looked cool and was like...$3), Culdcept Saga (I enjoyed the demo, it was also $5), Diablo 3, and Minecraft.

PLUS I still have to beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 (almost done I think, maybe) and Disgaea 4 (might as well just restart). I need to win the lottery so I can not go to work and get through all this.

I'll likely pre-order it next pay or the pay after.

.....I just got a WHOLE bunch of new games :/

In the past month or so I've gotten: Persona 3 & 4 (both RPGs, so those will take awhile), Prototype 2 (action game, shouldn't take too long), Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (It looked cool and was like...$3), Culdcept Saga (I enjoyed the demo, it was also $5), Diablo 3, and Minecraft.

PLUS I still have to beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 (almost done I think, maybe) and Disgaea 4 (might as well just restart). I need to win the lottery so I can not go to work and get through all this.

I got it the day the pre order was up so youll have me to play with.