General Web Series Thread (YouTubers, LPs, Vloggers Etc)

Hobo

I might have to look at that then. Not watched Spoony in a long time.

For my next Unemployed Historian I wrote a script that involved me going to somewhere to shoot one tiny thing, and later my friend is going to blue me and let me use her legs.

Edit: Spoony's site hates me and I can only assume he has nearly reached the end of his Ultima retrospective rather than quitting doing videos.

It was suggested to me that I do Robin Hood, I think meaning the 2010(?) film.

It has given me an interesting idea for a future episode.

I might have to look at that then. Not watched Spoony in a long time.

For my next Unemployed Historian I wrote a script that involved me going to somewhere to shoot one tiny thing, and later my friend is going to blue me and let me use her legs.

Edit: Spoony's site hates me and I can only assume he has nearly reached the end of his Ultima retrospective rather than quitting doing videos.

tobias-funke-blue-300x266.jpg

?

• Like 2

Doubtless this will have been pointed out but at around 17 minutes, you include the actual footage of you speaking into the camera for the voice overs and then play that same audio over the top of pictures straight after. :shifty:

And hey, moments after that, I am featured! :w00t:

Doubtless this will have been pointed out but at around 17 minutes, you include the actual footage of you speaking into the camera for the voice overs and then play that same audio over the top of pictures straight after. :shifty:

And hey, moments after that, I am featured! :w00t:

Dunno how I missed that. I'll fix it ASAP. Thanks Ellis.

Edit: Currently rendering a re-edited version.

That video involves a girl getting down on her knees at 3am after drinking wine all night. Then something ends up all over someone's face.

If you know what I mean.

Yes! I was so happy to see it because man, JonTron doesn't upload much at all. I'm guessing it's a combination of how much time and effort he puts into his videos and the fact he's probably got a job and, you know, a life outside of his YouTube channel. But god damn, I need me some more JonTron.

The Completionist needs to get his act together and start doing his usual videos too. He's done a bunch of those DLC podcast things which is essentially a much less entertaining version of the TGS Podcast, but barely any new videos on games. Which sucks because him and his friend together are what make the show (and the interesting content). If I wanted to listen to discussions on video game topics, I'd listen to people who I feel are a lot better informed. >_>

Ah well. At least TotalBiscuit is back to being consistently uploading videos.

Man everyone but Cloudy is probably going to skim this (because lol, reading this post) and be like, "what the fuck is a JonTron?" :P

JonTron is all about putting effort and production into his videos - so yeah, that's why he doesn't update all that much. Game Grumps is perfect as they said in one of the recent episodes - because they never get ot play video games, and now they have a reason to. Plus all they need to do is screen record - I love it.

I know the name just haven't bothered to check him out :P

Second Trailer for TGWTG 4th year movie is out. NC turns his house into a space ship and goes to space to do something that isn't quite clear from the trailers and NChick dresses like Seven of Nine at one point.

I hate to be one of those people but Linkara, in his storylines which he considers in canon with TGWTG movies I think, has a spaceship. I wonder if this will be mentioned in the film because I bet it will come up in comments. :shifty:

TB was away for the TGS Podcast this week, so Dodger hosted! And it was lovely! And not only that, but JonTron returned as a guest! Also PeanutButterGamer was there. He's okay in stuff like this, I'm not so hot on his regular stuff.

I agree with the Hon. Mr. ROC.

That is... Wow. Lupa has once again posted a thing I want to see.

If the rain stops being a dick (so my camera man/co-writer can get here cause he doesn't drive) then UH filming tonight. Not sure when it's gonna go up. If it gets filmed tonight, hopefully next week cause I have stuff to do later in the week.

I'll let you know what the film is though: The Patriot.

I'm gonna get down to editing The Patriot episode when I get home in a day or two.

In the mean time let me know what future episodes you might like to see over at:

The Unemployed Historian Facebook page

I've a long list of films I want to do but I'd like to know what people want to see as well.

As I said on your page, 300, all day. The Battle of Thermopylae is a story of the triumph of nerds staying home and building boats, not of sweaty half-naked Spartans shouting truisms about freedom as they die en masse in a valley.

• Like 1