The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

I don't see anything wrong with using FM to help with scouting. It's basically just a huge rated database of players around the world. Obviously you're not going to sign someone purely off of FM but I can see why people would use it as an aid

Does this mean John Laurinitis uses EWR to scout?

• Like 6

Didn't some Everton staff admit ages ago that they use FM for scouting? :lol:

Everton have a deal with sports interactive which means that Everton get early access to the database. It's a pretty good deal seeing how FM has over 1000 scouts worldwide.

Chelsea is a direct rival, they are better off selling him to Real plus Modric wasn't as hell bent on moving last season as he is this time around. I hope Spurs invest that money into getting Berbatov, dude deserves a good team and I am surprised he hasn't been sold yet with only 5 million the asking price.

Could do a lot with that money. Ramirez was more likely to move to Spurs if Modric left with a lil more money to be put in his wages possibly is something I read. Spurs also have money left over from last season where they made like a £20 mil profit. If it's all reinvested that's £50 odd million to spend this year, though I'm sure that's not how it'll work out.

But we need a replacement for Modric, a striker or two, a goalkeeper plus the odd squad player really.