Madden NFL 13

DYSI

Already enjoying Ultimate Team more this year. Starting out with a team captain is great, nice to have Ed Reed anchoring my defense before I even start. Of course, I also like that thanks to pre-orders I start out with Calvin Johnson, Barry Sanders and John Madden.

But the fact that there's challenges to earn coins this year, instead of just having to grind through games, should add to it's long term value. Plus there's tons of Larry Zbyszkos to unlock.

If I sent you a referral, accept it and we both get rewards!

I also like that I get to carry over my Chris Benoit team name from last year.

I think it's because Bill Belichick isn't part of the Coach's Association which is what EA hold the license for. I remember hearing something like that before

Yeah, what he said. Belichick does that classic contrarian thing of not doing what everyone else does. Perhaps he's waiting for Bill Belichick's Footbrawl.

But yeah, maybe it's because I've had some truly gamekilling bugs in NCAA 13, but the small bugs with the Infinity Engine (which I frankly expected considering how goofy the same type of engine was in Backbreaker) are not ones that I'm overly angry with. It's not "suddenly my running back only has four frames of animation and goes terrifyingly slow on options" awful.

By the way, I saw on Twitter that a few folks were pissed that fantasy draft is gone this year. Did you guys overly miss it or does Ultimate Team sort of defeat its purpose?