Madden NFL 13

DYSI

I would love to play in a Madden CC. How many people can get into one? 32 Total? Or what is t' max number?

You on Xbox?

I am on PS3 actually. Probably would prefer to play as a team and not a player though.

Edited by Juce734

Yeah, good luck getting a PS3 league together. :shifty:

So, I don't mind running both leagues but if someone else wants to run t' non-standard (non-EWBFL) league, I'm all for it.

Oh and...

Plus I miss t' fact that I can't hush t' crowd down. :(

Right stick FTW~!

I figure we should just have t' traditional league, and then if you want to splinter off and be just a QB in season 2, go ahead. CCs are giving up a bunch of freedom to play how we want to play, why restrict it?

You guys commies or something? You hate freedom?

I said I'd run t' splinter league. Or I don't mind Maxx's idea, but I'd like to start t' first season with us all being GMs, sort of a traditional start, say.

As for Season Ticket, I heard they were late putting t' downloads up last year, despite them being advertised as available early. Plus you can't trade in.

I couldn't find it either Pepsi so I created an American PSN account to download it.

You can do that? So I've been sat without NCAA for weeks and haven't needed to? Well, that's frustrating. But also awesome.

Cheers. (Y)