Madden NFL 13

DYSI

Didn't pick up NCAA thus year, but I'll probably get this. The new physics are a little wonky, but i ran the hell out of the ball with Washington. Helu was averaging air a yard a carry through fifteen Carries, ended up with 21 for 91 with a TD. Seattle just got wore down. Returned a pick with Dante Hall too, reversed field and was gone. Fun game.

I'd be interested in a PS3 league, if i could play as Oakland, but I'd only be able to advance probably once a week.

You should! Who's commishing? Let them make the thread so that they can edit the first post as needs be.

I haven't seen anyone offer to Commish so I guess I will with the relaxed rules I began mentioned in this thread.

UNLESS someone else will do it.

Edited by Juce734

I will most likely be getting this game when it comes out.

But I have little clue of the moves and transactions of the NFL each year and what team is big/small young/old etc.

Anyone got a good tip for me what team to pick in my first Franchise mode?

I don't want to jump into a big dynasty (Giants, Packs, Pats etc.) and rather want to stick with a middle of the road team which is preferably young.

But I have little clue of the moves and transactions of the NFL each year and what team is big/small young/old etc.

I don't want to jump into a big dynasty (Giants, Packs, Pats etc.) and rather want to stick with a middle of the road team which is preferably young.

This gives a good overview of all the teams: http://vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/File/M13ConnectedCareersManual.pdf

I would say St. Louis, Washington or San Francisco.

That would be the Lions. Chiefs are the youngest team in the league.

This gives a good overview of all the teams: http://vassets.ea.co...reersManual.pdf

I would say St. Louis, Washington or San Francisco.

Thanks for the manual, gonna read it through just because I got too much time on my hands :)

That would be the Lions. Chiefs are the youngest team in the league.

I don't think I will take the Lions anytime soon with them having Stafford throwing and Megatron roflskating all over the defense.

From those 5 teams you guys suggested I think the team I would take are the 49'ers or Skins, I never really liked the Rams and the Chiefs have terrible jerseys I simply can't stand to look at more than once a season.

Thanks for the quick responses tho smug.gif

A young, middle of the pack team would not be the 49ers, who came within one game of the Super Bowl, or the Redskins, who are the drizzly shits.

• Like 1

A young, middle of the pack team would not be the 49ers, who came within one game of the Super Bowl, or the Redskins, who are the drizzly shits.

I see... Beats me for not knowing enough...

I am superficial as frack tho, and I would like a nice mid-of-the road (or exceptionally young) team that actually has jerseys that aren't bland like Kansas.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Jets would be a good bet. We're average now with two average at best Quarterbacks but with promise in Shonn Greene, albeit the team is brilliant on defense with players such as Darrelle Revis, who really carry the team.

The Panthers are a good up-and-coming team now as well, probably the most promising QB in the league with Cam Newton

One last thing, I like Kansas' jerseys unsure.gif

As much as it pains me to say it, the Jets would be a good bet. We're average now with two average at best Quarterbacks but with promise in Shonn Greene, albeit the team is brilliant on defense with players such as Darrelle Revis, who really carry the team.

The Panthers are a good up-and-coming team now as well, probably the most promising QB in the league with Cam Newton

One last thing, I like Kansas' jerseys unsure.gif

I don't hate the jerseys, but just full red jerseys with full white helmets is just... boring, at least for me.

Panthers are a nice suggestion tho, nice RB/QB combination with only Steve Smith being a solid guy receiving...

Also a question about that connected careers stuff, is that online-only? Or is it also offline? I don't got my 360 connected to the internet and from how it looks it's truly smashing.

It includes My Player (be a superstar) right? If I read it right you finally get to fight for a depth chart spot instead of being a Starting rookie HB on the Falcons and shit like that.