FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

It seems to be back up now, although I fear that if they hacked it once they can hack it again.

I've got my loyalty packs, lots of players I know but knowing them doesn't make them good. My strike force of Andy Johnson and Milan Baros will not be there come my first game. Best player I got was Juan Manuel Vargas (80).

If anyone ever wants to play me my PS3 username is Chris_KOTW, I'm usually good for adding an easy win to your record.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bZgx51qRnHmWn:ps3

I had a pretty neat Argentina squad on 11. I think this year Belgium maybe but with them all being spread around, it'll hurt on the same league bonus. That and I imagine Hazard et al will be expensive.

I'm just annoyed I forgot my security question, locked my ultimate team and have to wait for the new game to come out to unlock it.

I tried unlocking through FIFA 12 but it won't let me. Changed my security question and everything.

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/i-cannot-access-the-fut-web-app-locked-error

https://help.ea.com/ca/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-faq#3

These may explain it though.

For security reasons, in order to be eligible to use FUT 13 Web Start you need to (i) be a returning FUT 12 user, and (ii) have created a Security Question and Answer on FUT console between March 7 and September 12, 2012.

So I'm guessing changing my security question means I can't access it?

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Two things I don't understand.

How has someone earnt over 91,000 match coins before the game has even been released?

And since, theoretically, the richest player on the game only has 91,000 coins, how are people managing to bid hundreds of thousands for players at auction? The economics of it don't make any sense.

Trading on the web app to get 91,000 coins I presume, very hard but not impossible.

Nah, it's match earnings. His match record is also 126-0-0. The highest trader has a profit of over 2.2m, which I imagine is down to buying packs and selling the rares.

I also will never understand why an in form 64 rated player will sell for thousands but a standard 64 rated player with better stats in the areas that matter for his position can be bought for 150-200 coins. People are thick.

But how can you make multimillion profits when no one has more than a hundred thousand coins?

This isn't Wall Street, they appear to be earning profits with coins that can't exist.

fifa13_zpsf9cf1d6f.png