FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

How is Oxlade-Chamberlain a good choice? blink.gif

I challenged someone else moaning about Ox being on t' cover to name a better choice (if you have to have Hart and one other Englishman) and t' response I got was "I dunno, Lampard?". I'm happy with Ox, thought it really isn't a big issue so long as t' cover looks good which in my opinion it does.

• Like 1

How is Oxlade-Chamberlain a good choice? blink.gif

I challenged someone else moaning about Ox being on t' cover to name a better choice (if you have to have Hart and one other Englishman) and t' response I got was "I dunno, Lampard?". I'm happy with Ox, thought it really isn't a big issue so long as t' cover looks good which in my opinion it does.

Scott Parker! Come on, with his shirt tucked in, barking out some orders and with his hair neatly parted. What a cover that would make. Couldn't get more British. Actually, forget Messi altogether. Just have Parker and in t' background you could have Joe Hart sticking his tongue out, doing his penalty antics.

Edited by Super Daws
  • Like 6

EA really seem to have a hard-on for Man Utd's young English striker of whatever year it is. First Rooney, then Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Rooney and Rooney.

Rather have seen Danny Simpson there to be honest.

• Like 1

If Welbeck was on t' cover I'd be taking t' disc out and binning t' case as soon as I got home.

Would it not be a greater statement to just not buy it? Once you give them your money you could shove it your arse for all they care! :P

If Welbeck was on t' cover I'd be taking t' disc out and binning t' case as soon as I got home.

Would it not be a greater statement to just not buy it? Once you give them your money you could shove it your arse for all they care! :P

Don't think it's sending a message to EA, as much as he just doesn't want to see Ox, but Ox being on t' cover won't make him not want to play t' game.