FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

In fairness I do absolutely none of that and I've been not too bad at picking people out of the box. But still, yay for new Fifa, sounds a lot more interesting but then it usually does.

I'm not saying you don't know them, but a hell of a lot of people don't.

It's not just crossing, it's about knowing when to use a pass or through ball or the best time to jockey or tons of other stuff.

Especially with them not including a physical manual anymore, it makes a lot of sense having something like this in the game.

I'm not saying you don't know them, but a hell of a lot of people don't.

It's not just crossing, it's about knowing when to use a pass or through ball or the best time to jockey or tons of other stuff.

Especially with them not including a physical manual anymore, it makes a lot of sense having something like this in the game.

Oh that wasn't really aimed at you. I just meant that I only really bother with hitting circle (or square for you gays >_>) once.

Although they do have a 'command list' where you can find out everything you can do in the game. So not having a physical manual doesn't matter, it's still all in the game telling you "Low cross along the ground is triple tap" or double tap. I can't work it out when I'm not actually playing the game >_>.

The career mode additions look pretty cool, I like the sound of it having only played this years career mode for a brief period of time. Sounds like it might have more longevity for me this year and maybe the talk of the international management additions could lead to an expansion of the available international teams.

The training mode seems cool too, it should be fun to do and like others have said could lead to people uncovering more of what they don't know about the game.

I don't care what they add as long as they give the option to play against a CPU 'keeper in Pro Clubs. Human keepers are unbeatable and overpowered.

This is the only thing I have against Pro Clubs really.

I don't care what they add as long as they give the option to play against a CPU 'keeper in Pro Clubs. Human keepers are unbeatable and overpowered.

Yeah it quite annoying they shouldn't be able to make the saves they can but it is still fairly easy to score against them.

crossing is an art.

I never had trouble picking people out with crosses.

Lower tier, Block 4, Row 19 Seat 32.

• Like 2

That, and a filter for "any" position teams.

Yeah it quite annoying they shouldn't be able to make the saves they can but it is still fairly easy to score against them.

Faily easy is not something I'd associate with scoring against a good pro keeper. They drive me fucking insane.

Honestly they could release the exact same game as FIFA 12 with new kits, and assistant AI that actually fucking works and I'd buy it full price.

Honestly they could release the exact same game as FIFA 12 with new kits, and assistant AI that actually fucking works and I'd buy it full price.

I'm glad to not be that deep into bed with the Fifa machine, but I'm pretty deep. A few gameplay changes and I'm probably going to buy it, although I've never been disappointed with buying Fifa like I have with Smackdown games. The Ai definitely need to be better though, both friendly and when playing against the CPU in career or whatever.

If I ever played against the AI I'd care. I just want the gameplay to continue to advance, pro clubs to keep becoming more refined, more international teams.

If the AI were as good as a human opponent, career mode would be highly attractive.

It's not that a computer opponent isn't as good it's just that playing against a computer and a human are so different. Anticipation and change of direction and stuff like that is just so downplayed against the computer on every difficulty. Yet legendary is so hard. Playing against the computer just doesn't offer as organic of an experience as a human and never will due to its nature I feel.