FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Yeah, I didn't mean difficulty-wise, I meant an enjoyable game. I find it tedious to play against the CPU, although I also hate teams that use really fast wingers and just run at my full backs. I get that people want to win, but if football was based on that I doubt I'd even watch it.

I dunno, a lot of people online can be just as predictable as the computer.

Dribble down wing, cut inside, finesse shot.

Rinse repeat for 90 mins. :shifty:

Dan? :shifty:

Yeah playing against Legendary CPU is usually more of a challenge than online. Every time I went online in FIFA I won basically every game. I went online in the World Cup game with Granada and steamrolled the whole tournament in one go. Not saying I'm a great player because I'm sure the higher level you reach the tougher the opponents are but in general I find online easier than the CPU. Online players are generally easy to predict. CPU can be easy to predict as well, but they get a lot of unfair advantages like shitty players suddenly turning into beasts, fouls not being whistled for etc.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

That looks pretty sweet. Also looks like chip shots are much better on this game - that was one of my biggest gripes with this game. People can chip and lift the ball with it being a finesse shot, or basically scooping the ball up. I hope that's been fixed.

Regardless, I'll be buying this purely for pro clubs really. So we better play!

Anyway, skill games trailer:

Looks pretty sweet.

That just looks like it only be fun if you can already do that stuff.

I'm always dubious with training modes. They never do much to actually help players learn anything, just frustrate them when they can't quite figure out how.

b23f19f887.jpg

Based off this screenshot, it looks like Pro Clubs Seasons is a thing.

Reading a bit more into it, apparently the guy who was behind NHL11/12 clubs has been working with the FIFA guys on FIFA13 clubs.

Hoping we have some good improvements this year, 11 and 12 had very few changes, just bug fixes.

If it's like H2H seasons, they have 10 divisions and it finds teams in your division for you to play.

Cup only happens at certain points in the season and they have 3 cups (I think) the highest few divisions play for one, middle divisons play for one and lowest divisions play for one.

Points system goes out of the window, you get 3 for a win, 1 for a draw.

Kits/team etc are selected in the menu then it takes you straight into a game, no ready up screen etc.

If it works like that it'll be great, we'll more than likely know this week, maybe even tomorrow at Gamescom.

FIFA 13 Pro Clubs news:

Filtered matchmaking - Ability to match versus Human GK & Human ANY as you wish

AI teammates get better as your club improves

Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In matches, look at leaderboards etc before joining a club

Maxed out pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned

Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues

Clubs now has Seasons format

Tuning to human GK's and other attributes

Pros now online only

Holy fuck yes!

To add to that, goalkeepers can't be fully assisted in clubs anymore which is great.

Seperate pros for online and offline, so no more boosting and with the pros stored on the server, it should make things 100x better.

Really really excited for this years game now, N7 Dragons will ride again!