EWB Objectification and Sexualisation 2012

Gazz

Nobody else will vote for these people.

Yeah, because I'm not going to vote for Karen O. Puh-lease.

See, my problem lately has become that the women I find attractive aren't sexy, they're just...strangely appealing to my taste in them.

Hey Be, why you no vote Chan Marshall? Fuck you buddy, fuck you.

1. Chan Marshall - God damned womanly perfection. Like, for realsies. I'd give all of my testicles just to touch her hair.

2. Christina Hendricks - Because HER TITS RUKI! HER TITS!

3. Jon Hamm - "Hi there Doctor, those handsome suppressants you gave me aren't working because I am Jon Friggin' Hamm."

4. Karen O - Top two are impossibly pretty, Karen O isn't. Karen O is realisticly pretty. Karen O is what I want all of my girlfriends to be like.

5. Alison Brie - Okay, so that picture exists. Holy cow.

6. Alice Glass - Because heroin chic is in this season or something.

7. Tina Fey - I swoon every time I see Tina Fey, she's just so very, very lovely.

8. Shannyn Sossamon - Up market heroin chic. Like, she probably wouldn't rob you afterwards.

9. Holly Willoughby - Because morning strumpet is the best kind of strumpet.

10. January Jones - Looks like she'd judge your puny dick before, during and after coitus. Afterwards she'd probably spit on you and throw money on the bed. Filth.

Last time YI ran this was 2010. Chan Marshall, Christina Hendricks, Karen O and Holly Willoughby have stayed on my list. Last time Zooey Deschanel was my number one but I dunno, I kinda fell out of love with her because that show she did was shit. Jenny Lewis and Brody Dalle were also on my 2010 list but they stopped being relevant to my life for some reason, they'd probably both still make top 20 mind. Emma Stone, Natalie Portman & Maggie Gyllenhal would also make the top 20 but they just don't cut the sexual mustard against this top 10.

Side story on the Alice Glass vote; I once had a dream in which I was doing Alice Glass and that was pretty sweet if not for the fact that James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem was filming it and holy crap, no one wants that.

Up-to-date photos where possible. I'm finding that as I age, my tastes age with me. There are very few younger actresses or singers I'm drawn to now. Funny how life works like that, almost as if it makes sense.

1. Milla Jovovich (forever)

2. Olivia Wilde

3. Keira Knightley

4. Victoria Pendleton (cycling-tastic pt.1)

5. Sophie Ellis Bextor

6. Ruby Rose

7. Liz Hurley

8. Kylie Minogue

9. Claudia Black

10. Lizzie Armitstead (cycling-tastic pt.2)

Also, not making my list but Maxine Peake in the British legal drama Silk is proper sexy in the role in my humble, and often wrong, opinion....

....As I slide my way into middle age.

1. Alison Brie

2. Karen Gillan

3. Kat Dennings

4. KT Tunstall

5. Katy Perry

6. Mary Elizabeth Winsted

7. Emma Watson

8. Helen Skelton

9. Victoria Pendleton

10. Jennifer Lawrence

Edited by MGW