EWB Objectification and Sexualisation 2012

Gazz

Some "Safe for EWB" images of her. She's lovely.

I'm guessing she took her name from this.I can't see that being her real first name.

1st. Katy Perry

2. Heather Graham

3. Lzzy Hale

4. Pixie Lott

5. Zooey Deschanel

6. Kelly Brook

7. Miranda Kerr

8. Scarlett Johansson

9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

10. Michelle Keegan

Clearly nobody else is ever going to vote for Lzzy Hale (its not spelt wrong either :P) much less put her in their top three, but since Kirkland put Lita I went with it anyway.

See, my problem lately has become that the women I find attractive aren't sexy, they're just...strangely appealing to my taste in them.

Hey ho.

1) Victoria Coren - of all the women David Mitchell could have knobbed, why her? WHY, DAVID? WHY?

2) Holly Walsh - some say she looks like Skummy's little sister. I don't care.

3) Alison Brie - where the fuck is Ringy with his magnificent avatar of her?

4) Cobie Smulders - totally forgot she existed, which is sad because she were lovely in the Avengers

5) KRISTEN BELL - BECAUSE RINGY IS NOT HERE TO HELP ME ON THIS POINT. IT IS TRADITION.

6) Elizabeth Banks - kinda want to do her in the fucked-up costume from the Hunger Games.

7) Ronda Rousey - there's something disgustingly hot about fucking a woman who could, at any moment, snap one of your limbs into firewood.

8) Konnie Huq - look, disagree all you want. Dara O Briain and Charlie Brooker have my back on this.

9) Martha Wainwright - she answers in French and my trousers are suddenly tighter. I'm like Gomez Addams, the sick bastard. 27 minutes in.

10) Katrina Bowden - properly gorgeous. This low purely because I haven't watched 30 Rock in aaaaaages.

A wonderfully honourable mention to Kate Nash, because she is also lovely.