European Football Thread

IAceI

10 hours ago, Colly said:

In an absolutely thrilling turn of events they all won against teams with nothing to play for and it finished exactly the same as it started...

Whilst this is true, there was drama as Amiens, who started the day 2nd, were sat in 6th place until the 96th minute when a winning goal moved them back into 2nd and promotion.

• Like 2

I've got a lot of respect for Totti, a fantastic player and servant to his club who stayed loyal throughout. I remember growing up and seeing him on channel 4 and on the early FIFA and Championship Manager games. 

I remember watching us play Roma in 2000/2001 during the treble winning season and thinking what a player. 

It's rare to get a one club player these days of that talent. 

54 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Ian Ayre has resigned as General Manager of 1860 Munich after only 2 months in the job.

Anything to do with them getting relegated to 3. Bundasliga?