Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apaprently these little gems were confirmed for X-Men: Days of Future Past:

First look at a Sentinel head model, which I take it to mean they'll actually be in the movie, instead of being just a Danger Room simulation ala X-Men The Last Stand.

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

Credit: www.toplessrobot.com

Livid shouldn't be allowed to make casting suggestions anymore.

The only requirement Aldis Hodge meets as far as playing the Black Panther is concerned is his skin color. He'd need to put on at least 50 pounds and hit a gym for six months. And he doesn't exactly come off as the regal type. T'challa is a king, and as much as I love him as an actor, I can't see Aldis Hodge playing a ruler....unless he does a remake of Coming To America and plays Eddie Murphy's part. Anthony Mackie, who is playing the Falcon in Captain America 2 would make a better Black Panther than Aldis Hodge. Wesley Snipes was rumored to play the Black Panther before he played Blade, and that would have been interesting.

My choice for the Black Panther is the same actor I'd like to see play the role if they ever make the Doctor black on Doctor Who: Idris Elba.

Kyle Chandler as Doctor Strange? What the hell?! Makes about as much sense as doing a third Ghost Rider movie with Seth Green as Danny Ketch and David Faustino as Noble Kale. So let me cast the rest of that Doctor Strange movie for you: Fisher Stevens as the Ancient One (Early Edition reunion, bitches!), Emo Phillips as Dormammu, Stone Cold Steve Austin as Wong, and Beyonce as Clea.

I agree with Gabriel about Dylan McDermott. He'd make a damn good Doctor Strange. But even Dean McDermott would be a better choice than Kyle Chandler.

:rolleyes:

I had a fairly lengthy response because your implication that I just willy-nilly suggested those people or don't have the knowledge to back it up bothered me. However, I decided to scrap it if you can't pay attention enough to realize that Elba will never be cast in that role.

Since we're on the topic of the Black Panther, I'm going to throw this one out because he's been attached to other hero roles.

Donald Glover.

Make it less about Black Panther as King of Wakanda, and more about T'Challa trying to fill the role of his recently deceased father. A young, immature King, who needs help from people like The Avengers and SHIELD.

Also, thanks to whoever made the Sentinels for Ants joke. Zoolander always makes me laugh.

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen TV series is by the guy who did the Green Lantern movie. It can go fuck itself even harder than it already should have been doing.

Bahahahahahahaha.

It's like they just wanted to say "FUCK YOU" to Alan Moore one more time.

Missed this before. Much like when the news broke that he was writing the sequel to Blade Runner, I pointed out that he was one of four people credited with Green Lantern so it's not even certain how much of his writing actually got used. Also, his track record with TV is a lot better.

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen TV series is by the guy who did the Green Lantern movie. It can go fuck itself even harder than it already should have been doing.

Bahahahahahahaha.

It's like they just wanted to say "FUCK YOU" to Alan Moore one more time.

I'm probably extremely misinformed, but I thought the Green Lantern movie went through a lot of rewrites? If thats the case blaming one writer for a poor script really isn't far, nor is it fair to dismiss anything of his future projects he may be working on within the genre.

If I am misinformed, never mind then -.-

Apparently they revealed a bit more about Electro at SDCC's Amazing Spider-Man panel.

He gets his powers after getting shocked and falling into a tank containing genetically modified electric eels.

...Meh. Worked for Spectacular Spider-Man, I have no problem with this on movie, if it's done right.

Also, apparently Harry Osborn will have a pretty big role; he'll be Peter's childhood friend who got sent to a boarding school and is now returning home.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

Just seen on Facebook that announced at Comic con that the Man of Steel sequel will be a World's Finest movie.

Depending on who writes it, and the Batman casting, that could be awesome, or really, really bad

I'm not sure how to feel about a Superman/Batman film. It has the potential to be amazing, but it could easily turn out terrible. I kind of would've liked to see the Superman story continue on his own, instead of being hijacked by Batman.

_1374352275.jpg

"I want you to remember, Clark. In all the most private moments, I want you to remember my hand around your throat. And I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

That quote apparently appeared too.

If you're not excited by this, you should probably get the fuck off the internet. Amazing news. 2015 release is set. That fucking year for films... oh man.

• Like 1