Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rather old. the reaction to that clip is what factored in to getting the movie made

• Like 1

Few months. came out around San Diego Comic-Con I think

With Avengers 2 not far off I've decided to do a watch though of all the MCU stuff including TV shows and one shots. A little motivation to finish my blu ray collection too. Playing with the order a little and going a little away from releases, starting with Captain America: The First Avenger!

Rewatched Guardians yesterday, still amazing. Just love the fact Peter Serafinowicz got to do his Darth Maul voice in something that wasn't shite.

Also the bit where they fly into Knowhere with Moonage Daydream in the background utterly sums up what I love about the look and feel of the film. It's perfect, and pretty much what 8 year old me dreamed scifi would look like.

The armor reminds me of The Rocks tattoo...and now I want The Rock to play Aquaman