Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That costume looks very Man Of Steel-ish. I wonder if the universe connects.

Also I'm glad they didn't go with the New 52 look.

Watching Avengers 2 on 23rd April :)

Can't effing wait.

My mate has booked us tickets to the Avengers / Cap 2 / Avengers 2 IMAX 3D triple bill for the evening of the Wednesday :D

• Like 1

Aww man, they got rid of that slightly robotic tint to Spader's voice from the other trailers.. still going to be awesome but I thought that radio wave-esque version of the voice was so much more creepy.

Why isn't there Marvel or DC Animated Universe? Could you imagine all the material and story telling they could do with an animated weekly tv show for each hero? Then they could do monthly events where all the shows cross into each other or stuff like that. Hell they could do a whole Netflix like thing and you pay so much for month for access to all the old tv shows and movies then they keep adding new animated tv series.

I'd have loved them to create a cartoon marvel universe(with multiple shows) out of EMH. Even the characters that were in that for a mere two eps/1ep/cameos were handled as well as the main avengers team, when youd have forgiven them for not getting one off characters right.