Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed my mind. Agent Carter was a perfect self-contained mini-series. Absolutely no reason to ever make a second season. It was fantastic. Leave it exactly where it is. Sure, some of the characters will crop up again in the wider MCU, but as for 'Agent Carter', I hope they just place it down and walk away. I really liked it.

But I want to know what the two guys in the jail at the end cook up! (I tried to be as spoiler-free with that as possible).

Also, if there's one thing The Dark World gave us, it was All Hail the King as part of its home media release. Ben Kingsley is just amazing.

But I want to know what the two guys in the jail at the end cook up! (I tried to be as spoiler-free with that as possible).

Also, if there's one thing The Dark World gave us, it was All Hail the King as part of its home media release. Ben Kingsley is just amazing.

I thought it was implied that it was the two of them that eventually transferred his consciousness into the computer, as seen in Winter Soldier? or did I completely misread that?

(I've read somewhere it's like 60% confirmed)

noooo it was perfect

I'm really torn on it. It was a great mini-series, and I'd be perfectly happy if they just left it. But I also still feel like there's story to tell, and if they can find the right story and the way to do it, then I'd be so in for it.

He said something about how the hypnotist was an expert of the mind. I've seen Winter Soldier recently (watching in order) so I just assumed. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think that was the plan they are going to cook up together. Watching Winter Soldier now, Zola just said his mind was transferred in 1972 after he was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Their meeting in the cell took place around the late 40's or 50's, I think.