Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an actual photo? I'd swear it was some computer generated thing. It just looks so perfect.

The AOU spoiler is nothing but good news.

Scarlet Witch is way too OP in the comics. A simpler set of powers is probably better.

This is purely speculation on my part, but

since they say in the video that she plays with the Avengers' minds, with their fears, couldn't she actually end up being the catalyst for the Civil War? The effects of her powers lasting long enough on Iron Man that, while he's able to put his fears of super-humans going rampant to the side for the greater good against Ultron, not being able to do so in the next Cap movie?

Could be interesting if that was the case, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TB0pKLj0Y

I don't know how much of this is true (by that I mean the Deadpool movie being rated R), but it's a nice little clip, and you get to see Deadpool's costume by the end of the video.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat
  • Like 1

I'm so fucking pumped for Deadpool. I just really hope the movie studios don't hold it up to the other blockbuster comic book movies and shit on it saying "see! Rated R comic book movies are a bad idea!" when it doesn't do amazing numbers. They need to realize that not every comic book movie has to be kid friendly (even though I understand the movie studio stance to make as much money as possible) but you have endless amounts of material to do that.

Certain comic book should be done on smaller budgets and made in the spirit of the comic. It won't make you a gazillion dollars but it will make you a very nice profit if you budget it correctly and stay as true to the source material as possible.

Edited by punky

Just noticed that Ant-Man is also supposed to be a part of Phase 2. Has that always been the plan? I always thought Age of Ultron was the end of it, but now it makes me wonder if Ant-Man is going to have a huge impact on the MCU.

Just noticed that Ant-Man is also supposed to be a part of Phase 2. Has that always been the plan? I always thought Age of Ultron was the end of it, but now it makes me wonder if Ant-Man is going to have a huge impact on the MCU.

It was originally to be the start of phase three, but they decided to conclude phase two with it at the end of last year. The list I've been using has the Jessica Jones show at the end of Phase Two as well.

http://shieldtv.net/marvel-cinematic-timeline-viewing-guide

Looks like Phase Three starts next year with Captain America.

Oh, and as far as my watching in order thing goes, I'm up to the season 1 finale of Agents of Shield. Oh man it's so good. So cheesy, but so good.

Edit: Aha holy shit this is wicked.

This whole no-one is really dead in comic books thing is really getting taken to extremes, and I kind of love it. First the four way face off with characters which had all died, and then Patton Oswalt again at the end. Fucking lol.

• Like 1