EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

Yeah well I lost Fred Jackson and even if he comes back he'll never get much playing time.

Also, Peyton Hillis sucks, and much like last year I'm entirely dependent on Drew Brees to win games for me.

I'll listen to trade offers for one of my HBs.

I want one of them, I just don't know what to offer in return.

That's actually a problem for me too. People want Richardson, but I'm not sure what it would take to get him, i might value him too highly. He is a starting back who gets the bulk of the Carries for his team, that's a premium in the league now.

I lost to JStarr by 4 points. That is just awful.

People should be used to losing to me by now. :shifty:

The worst is leagues where you deal in fractions of points and you go to bed Monday night with a win, then wake up Tuesday to find you lost by a quarter-point thanks to a stat correction.

That has happened. It sucked.

Martellus Bennett, TE, NY Giants

Surprised he's still available considering all t' TEs already taken

Have you ever seen him play?

I use t' term "play" loosely.

I'm assuming he'll be Eli's main target at TE this year and we'll see what he can do now he has a winner throwing to him. <_<

Yes, because Tony Romo hasn't ever made a tight end look good.

16626794.png

Ahem. 51 points ain't bad for a 12th round pick after 3 games. Not that it isn't expected, now that he has an elite QB throwing to him. <_<

Yeah to be fair, I wasn't going to pain an inaccurate picture of the exchange, thought I'd put that in too, it was a solid response! :P Don't get the still looking like an idiot though, Eli has made Bennett look much better than Romo ever has.

Yeah to be fair, I wasn't going to pain an inaccurate picture of the exchange, thought I'd put that in too, it was a solid response! :P Don't get the still looking like an idiot though, Eli has made Bennett look much better than Romo ever has.

Wow, really? Can I say you still look like an idiot now? His entire time with the Cowboys, which of course includes his rookie season, was spent behind Jason Witten. At best, Bennet was the 5th or 6th recieving option on the team, and did little to merit more consideration than that. It's got nothing to do with the quarterback, it's a matter of scheme, playing time and targets. It's also a matter of Bennett being a perfect example of a lazy player (showed up 290lbs to OTAs this offseason) who thought he was entitled to something, and is now playing with a chip on his shoulder because it wasn't given to him.

Enjoy having him for what will likely be the only productive season of his career, because once the Giants sign him long term, he'll promptly stop giving a fuck.

In all fairness, it was all said in a lighthearted manner. I never saw that much of Bennett before this season and you obviously have so I'm not gonna argue that. I was just taking the piss because I initially said I was surprised he made it to the 12th round and you disagreed. Now very briefly he's leading the league in TE fantsy, albeit very briefly. Just wanted my moment! :P