EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

The same Dallas Cowboys who will no doubt shut down Drew Brees if I reach the championship game! Because of course they will do that to me.

I think Drew Brees is more than capable of shutting himself down lately. If you get there, I hope that he throws for 400+ yards and 6 TDs that day though, since that will get you a fantasy title and the Giants closer to the playoffs (Y)

Maxx will act like Kevin McArthur if he loses to you in the playoffs.

I, for one, would enjoy seeing him kick down the nativity in a fit of rage.

Nah, I'm expecting to get bounced in the first round, it's what I do. Won't be worse than losing in the first round last year after an undefeated regular season.

Nah, I'm expecting to get bounced in the first round, it's what I do. Won't be worse than losing in the first round last year after an undefeated regular season.

So no attacking nativities?

Will you at least tell a kid Santa Claus and God aren't real?

So no attacking nativities?

Will you at least tell a kid Santa Claus and God aren't real?

If he does I'm reporting it to Santa.

THERE WAS FANTASY FOOTBALL BEFORE MAXX!!!

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2003/15419

Proving that the real OGs are LL, naiwf, and I. I'm not sure who the other guys in the league are off the top of my head.

Man, my draft was horrible. Defense in the third round? What was I thinking? Don't look at my finishes, either. I might be the worst manager in the league. Even the year I won, I was only 8-6.

EDIT: Wait, one of those was Maxx... my bad >_>.

Maxx, why don't we have league histories? Do you remake the league every year?

THERE WAS FANTASY FOOTBALL BEFORE MAXX!!!

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2003/15419

Proving that the real OGs are LL, naiwf, and I. I'm not sure who the other guys in the league are off the top of my head.

Man, my draft was horrible. Defense in the third round? What was I thinking? Don't look at my finishes, either. I might be the worst manager in the league. Even the year I won, I was only 8-6.

EDIT: Wait, one of those was Maxx... my bad >_>.

Maxx, why don't we have league histories? Do you remake the league every year?

You can find the league history on your Yahoo! profile. But yeah, we don't have a straightforward one since he remakes the league every year.

I have to remake the league every year because we keep changing rules or roster sizes or teams or number of teams.

Also why did I draft Peyton Manning, Steve McNair and Tommy Maddox in the first 6 rounds of that draft? I think we had 2 starting QBs that year.

There was no fantasy football before Maxx! It was still an industry in it's infancy when I made our first league, as evident by the fact that we couldn't even get 10 people and I had to bring in someone from another board to fill out the spots. HOW FAR WE HAVE COME!

More fun facts, I've never won this league, but have 3 Pick 'Em League championships and am in the running for a 4th. It appears that we didn't have a season in 2005.

To be fair, league history omits everything by not existing. That one DMN linked to has you as champion.

Also, for my money, 2004's Coolio is My Dad is the most impressive championship team ever, being that my undefeated team never won it all. It is an incredible collection of terrible players having an amazing season. Michael Clayton, Reuben Droughns, Jake Plummer, Michael Pittman and Javon Walker. Didn't hurt that he also had Brees, Harrison, Tomlinson and Gates. But that amount of production out of that amount of crap is pretty incredible.