EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

I would like in again as well. Won my league last year..Won the first three games, lost five in a row then won my last nine to caputre the title.

Nope. You drafted Reggie Bush #1 overall and then bailed on the league midway through the season. We don't forget. We don't forgive.

Well I'm giving JStarr the boot as he hasn't been on the board since November. Mystikz may also be gone, hasn't been on since May. Somehow that only creates one new spot....which is confusing, but it's Forbes' as he is apparently good people. Still checking in with other people though. Invites have been sent out to the lifers, LL, DMN, Dragsy and Damshow. So don't freak out if you don't have one.

Hey, would anyone be interested in a live auction draft alongside this one? I just love doing auction drafts, so I'm just wanting to gauge numbers here and see if it's viable, it's not going to overshadow the main leagues and is mostly for a bit of fun.

I don't remember bailing. May have just forgotten about it. And so what if I picked Reggie Bush. Its a fantasy league I can pick whoever I damn well please.

Dude, you drafted him first overall as a rookie! Even the chicks that know nothing about football that were in my old work league wouldn't do that shit!

I don't remember bailing. May have just forgotten about it. And so what if I picked Reggie Bush. Its a fantasy league I can pick whoever I damn well please.

Dude, you drafted him first overall as a rookie! Even the chicks that know nothing about football that were in my old work league wouldn't do that shit!

This year he was gonna pick E.J. Manuel number 1.