EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

Alright, who is coming back? This goes for any Ryan Leaf league players too. I'll drag up that thread if no one from that league shows up though.

The only changes people want that I've seen so far is a 6 team playoff and rolling waivers, its up for discussion. Draft starts August 1st.

Also I need someone to run the other league. Naiwf is participating but can't commish it. This job includes running that leagues draft and keeping everyone on pace.

Also open to suggestions for league names this year. I'm currently favoring Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth.

Got my footing with the baseball league in regards to reigning EWBers in, so I'll step up to run the Leaf league if you'd like.

Though you suggested that Srar, myself, and you should all be in the same league this year, as to add to the trash-talking.

I did suggest that, and very much want that to occur. But you can run it if no one else steps up.

• Like 1

Damshow, I shall arrange that.

Dragsy, I don't see what convictions have to do with it, Hernandez was definitely involved in that murder.

Want to run the second league?

Sure, as long as Srar's in my league because then I'll be guaranteed at least two wins.

No can do on that front.