EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

Need some advice fellas. My dynasty league team has made the playoffs for the first time since I took the team over. Entering game one need some advice. Right now my line up is Andy Dalton, Frank Gore, Golden Tate, Randy Moss, and Julio Jones, Jimmy Graham, Connor Barth, Giants D, and 49ers ST

My question is who should I start between Russel Wilson and Andy Dalton, and I also have Steven Jackson, Jamal Charles on the bench. I can start 2 rbs and 2 wrs or I can start 1 rb and 3 wrs. Any thoughts... I also have the chargers d and the bucs D as well as Greg the Leg on the bench.

You don't have Reggie Bush this year? :P

I'd start Russel Wilson at home myself, better odds than Andy Dalton facing Pittsburgh to not completely shit the bed. Both have real tough matchups, but there's something about the Seahawks when they're playing in Seattle. I would think Jamaal Charles over Randy Moss is a good start, having two 49ers against the Seattle D in Seattle is a big risk. With McElroy starting I wouldn't expect the Jets to be turnover happy, so the Chargers probably aren't a good start. Baltimore's had a horrible time the last 3 weeks, but they have managed to find the endzone enough to be averaging 20 a game, so that might count against the Giants. It's a tough call, but definitely don't start the Bucs D.

At least I didn't lose it through poor lineup management. I'd have been pissed if I'd left points on the bench that would have won me the game. As it stands, I missed out on maybe an extra 20, obviously nowhere near enough. Congrats Maxx. Still my most successful fantasy season ever.

• 6 months later...

Alright, who is coming back? This goes for any Ryan Leaf league players too. I'll drag up that thread if no one from that league shows up though.

The only changes people want that I've seen so far is a 6 team playoff and rolling waivers, its up for discussion. Draft starts August 1st.

Also I need someone to run the other league. Naiwf is participating but can't commish it. This job includes running that leagues draft and keeping everyone on pace.

Also open to suggestions for league names this year. I'm currently favoring Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth.

Alright, who is coming back? This goes for any Ryan Leaf league players too. I'll drag up that thread if no one from that league shows up though.

The only changes people want that I've seen so far is a 6 team playoff and rolling waivers, its up for discussion. Draft starts August 1st.

Also I need someone to run the other league. Naiwf is participating but can't commish it. This job includes running that leagues draft and keeping everyone on pace.

Also open to suggestions for league names this year. I'm currently favoring Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth.

Got my footing with the baseball league in regards to reigning EWBers in, so I'll step up to run the Leaf league if you'd like.

Though you suggested that Srar, myself, and you should all be in the same league this year, as to add to the trash-talking.