EWBFF JaMarcus Russell League

Maxx

You newbies need to be kept in line, I apologize for nothing.

Don't complain, Berober. You have no idea the psychological torment I'm subjecting DYSI to everytime it's his turn.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42358&hl=fantasy%20football&st=30

I forgot that thread is still actually on the board. What a weird league, Kou and Cole. Also shows that DMN and LL are lifers.

Holy fuck, I forgot this wonderful quote from Vendetta

LL and I have the two best picks. We both pretty much get two picks every other round.

Also, good fucking lord I took LaMont Jordan with my first pick...so perhaps I should not rag on Vendetta as much :shifty:

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42358&hl=fantasy%20football&st=30

I forgot that thread is still actually on the board. What a weird league, Kou and Cole. Also shows that DMN and LL are lifers.

Holy fuck, I forgot this wonderful quote from Vendetta

LL and I have the two best picks. We both pretty much get two picks every other round.

Also, good fucking lord I took LaMont Jordan with my first pick...so perhaps I should not rag on Vendetta as much :shifty:

You also had league settings to 2 QBs *shakes fist*. Though there is no real complaining from me as I didn't join until the following season, must have taken Vendetta's spot. The leagues I was in that year I did poorly in due to me studying abroad that fall.

Vendetta also took Joey Galloway in the 2nd and Donovan McNabb in the 3rd which is just, wowzers. Even in 2006 that sounds bad.

And LaMont Jordan in 06 wasn't a terrible pick, RBs used to be an incredible premium. They still are, but not as much as they were during the LT years who somehow dropped to FOURTH that year. IN 2006 HIS BEST YEAR OF ALL! HOLY FUCK THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Okay I'm done.

Actually I'm not done.

Good job taking the only two players I knew LL wanted.

Its totally you're fault the draft is being held up now guys

:shifty: