9. Community

10. Parks and Rec

11. How I Met Your Mother

12. Big Bang Theory

13. Children's Hospital

14. Key and Peele

15. Archer

Edited by Animal

Bourdain! He's getting added. I find him surprisingly entertaining.

As for Burn Notice, every series I've watched is a little worse and convoluted than previous series. First was great, second they really hit a rhythm, then of course they had to start upping the ante, adding more layers, more stuff, Coby Bell (who's ok, I really loved Third Watch) and Michael getting more and more freedom of movement etc.

Still, first two series I really enjoy and third one too probably. Bruce Campbell is brilliant and I still smile whenever it's a job for Charles "Chuck" Finley.

:lol: Just recently they got him a fake ID that didn't have the name Chuck Finley on it and he flipped out.

• Like 1

1. Justified

2. Son of Anarchy

3. Breaking Bad

4. Game of Thrones

5. Community

6. Boardwalk Empire

7. South Park

8. Castle

9. Supernatural

10. The Walking Dead

11. Spartacus: Blood and Sand

12. Grimm

13. Dexter

14. Modern Family

15. The Office

1. Game of Thrones

2. The Thick of It

3. Sherlock

4. Doctor Who

5. Elementary

6. Andrew Marr's History of the World

7. Dexter

8. Supernatural

9. Merlin

10. True Blood

11. Castle

12. QI

13. Newsroom

14. Arrow

15. Last Resort

Supernatural

1. Breaking Bad

2. Community

3. Louie

4. Parks & Recreation

5. Gravity Falls

6. The Newsroom

7. QI

8. South Park

9. Doctor Who

10. Pointless

11. The Walking Dead

12. Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes

13. Last Resort

14. Big Bang Theory

15. Dexter

Edited by WalkerWGZ

1. Merlin

2. Burn Notice

3. Big Bang Theory

4. Nikita

5. The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

6. Spartacus

7. NCIS

8. The Game Plan (NRL)

9. Sherlock

10. NCIS: LA

11. Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes

12. Leverage

13. American Pickers

14. Arrow

15. Dani's House

1. Boardwalk Empire

2. Breaking Bad

3. Game of Thrones

4. Would I Lie to You?

5. Dexter

6. Silk

7. Storage Wars (Man I know how low grade this show is, but fuck it is addicting. I am Australia's biggest trailer trash :( .)

8. Top Chef

9. Wallander

10. Modern Family

11. Mythbusters

12. QI

13. Pawn Stars

1. Breaking Bad (The best TV show ever.)
  2. Community (The first comedy I've really loved since Arrested Development)
  3. Supernatural (Not high art or anything, just characters I like kicking ass and having adventures, and I look forward to it every week)
  4. Game of Thrones (Probably one of the few people who loathes the books, but loves the show. Great acting, directing and setpieces, and it's just awesome to have a high-budget fantasy series on TV)
  5. Adventure Time (This show is pure distilled fun. The only reason it's not higher is because I only get 11 minutes a week)
  6. 30 Rock (Not nearly as great as it used to be, but still one of the sharpest, smartest comedies airing)
  7. How I Met Your Mother (Similarly a shadow of its former greatness, but it can still hit all the right beats when it tries)
  8. Doctor Who (I still like the Doctor and the premise, but this season has been sort of a letdown)
  9. Glee (I don't watch this because I'm a musicals nerd; I am, but that will actually just make you angrier at this show. I'm just a sucker for extensively choreographed dance numbers)
  10. Dexter (Man, this show. So close to being good again, and then BAM, right back into awful, without even any Yvonne Strahovski nudity to show for it. Showtime, I am disappoint.)

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, so I'm pretty sure that's every show I watched this year on any sort of consistent basis, and the last two are mostly just for MSTing purposes.

1. Breaking Bad

2. The Walking Dead

3. Game of Thrones

4. Dexter

5. The Big Bang Theory

6. How I Met Your Mother

7. Chuck

8. Doctor Who

12. Justified

13. Sons of Anarchy

Will edit later, need to rethink the order of a few and see what I've watched this year.

12. Justified

13. Sons of Anarchy

I like that you've pretty much determined these two are in those spots, despite the want to edit.

But hate that you put Justified so low when it's coming off its best season! :angry:

12. Justified

13. Sons of Anarchy

I like that you've pretty much determined these two are in those spots, despite the want to edit.

But hate that you put Justified so low when it's coming off its best season! :angry:

Yeah I didn't think it made sense at first either. Then I remembered it was Jouzy and it made sense.

I disagree with that last part though. Season 3 is damn great but Season 2 is slightly better.

1. Breaking Bad

2. Parks and Recreation

3. Homeland

4. Community

5. Peep Show

6. The (UK) Apprentice

7. The Walking Dead

8. Bundesliga Football Highlights (that's what the program on ITV4 is called :shifty:)

9. Goals on Sunday (PL highlights show on Sky Sports)

10. Archer

11. Pointless (quiz show on BBC)

12. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

13. House

14. Modern Family

15. The Office

So yeah, apart from the Top 6 I can't really claim to be that passionate about any of them. The Walking Dead gets my best of the rest vote because I always have to watch it on the Monday or Tuesday after it's aired in the US rather than waiting for the Friday it shows over here, but I wouldn't rank it as much more than good, so it's a pretty weak list for me. I'll probably watch some of the shows that finish quite highly in this list but I've tried to get into stuff like Mad Men, SOA and Justified and they haven't sustained my interest, and I still haven't seen past the first season of Louie. I do watch It's Always Sunny, Modern Family and The Office but at the moment I'm kind of forgetting about them for a few weeks and then catching up on all the episodes at once. House would likely be in my top 3 shows of all time but didn't finish particularly strongly. Pointless is great, mindless fun. Bundesliga highlights complete me but I'd feel silly putting it any higher :wub: