The New Kit Thread

I'll believe it when I see it, not convinced they're real. Don't panic too much though Gazz, those Puma tops always have a super tight players top and a more standard one for the fans, otherwise there's no way I'd have bought that World Cup Africa third shirt...

Latest rumoured Chelsea kits aren't as nice as the one I posted on the first page.

735001_512701208781268_1774306045_n.jpg

ChelseaThird.jpg

If true, what they will have done there is take our current second and third kits as a basis and sat down to figure out a way to make them just that liiiittle bit less interesting.

I don't know, but we didn't have Audi on our shirts before they were replaced by Chevrolet so I doubt it.

EDIT: Little bit of research suggests that AON stay for 13/14 before Chevrolet take over for the 14/15 season.

My local club's 2013 home kits:

BGpQQKvCIAA9dPq.jpg

SCORPIONS !

Although our jerseys are shit this year .... look like training tops.

*Googles*

47359a90eed3ee35f2dab5a3c718abb3_M.jpg

.......Well, at least your boys can take solace that at least they're not playing for Atlanta.

SCORPIONS !

*Googles*

.......Well, at least your boys can take solace that at least they're not playing for Atlanta.

SCORPIONS !

*Googles*

That's the truth.

Chelsea+13+14+Home+Kit.jpg

Quite. It's a combination of that, the cheap/unsubtle hoops and whatever that disaster is that's where the collar/neckline ought to be... Terrible, terrible.

So yes, hopefully it is as fake as it looks.